Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Dan ruined his eyesight as a kid by, for some reason, wearing glasses without needing glasses. He now can't see without glasses.

Despite having a minor degree in History, he was not aware of the multiple theatres of engagement in Africa during World War II. The East African Campaign (June 1940 to November 1941) and the North African Campaign (June 1940 to May 1943), for example.

Thought that figs were actually made of sticks and wondered why people ate them.

Until recently, Dan did not know of the existence, or purpose, of a Car Title and Car Registration despite owning a car since he was a teenager. This caused him great turmoil when he recently visited the DMV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Endorph posted:

a minor degree in what History

because like if he was focused on ancient greece then why would he know about world war 2

everyone knows about world war 2

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Endorph posted:

i didn't even know there was a north africa

its the top part of africa

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

Cyra posted:

and you listen to it?

thats what you do with podcasts, yes

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

NienNunb posted:

East coast isn't canon.

chicago is not on the east coast

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

NienNunb posted:

I've never seen or heard something with Dave Lang in it, I don't think. Is he good?

yes but this is a different dave

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

i would be jeffs friend

also vinnys

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

a fast and the furious tokyo drift poster

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

i want to watch 24 with dan

FartRomancer.EXE