Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[entire PAX audience booing Patrick]

Hans Moleman: I was saying Scoops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Before I got a PlayStation I would rent games and play them at incredibly low framerates in the Bleem demo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Party Boat posted:

I just thought about HD DVDs and the fact that you had to buy a separate add on for the 360 to play HD DVDs for the first time in years and did a little chuckle under my breath
:shibe:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

well i still contend that adventure is pretty cool and gets a lot of undeserved poo poo, I think.

I don't like it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i think it gets a lot of deserved poo poo in that Star Fox shouldn't have been shoehorned into it but that's upper echelon japanese business poo poo and not the games fault

it's been a long time but i remember thinking it wasn't bad and scratched the Zelda itch i wanted at the time

It's not a terrible game but I found it pretty boring to play when I rented it back in the day, I ended up beating the game hoping it would get better. Maybe it's worth a second look though

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

start fax 64

That game has a pretty grating soundtrack

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I came back from vacation and the front page has a new vinnyvania, new game tapes and new demo derby. Holy mother of win.

How was your vacation.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah actually, they dropped a Hat in Time ql for reasons I still don't understand. It was on the upcoming schedule and everything so I assume it was recorded. No mention of it at all after that point

My guess is the JonTron thing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Shampeh

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I miss the big Brad days...

Check out the big brain on Brad!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Thinking about it myself outside of monhun I haven't played too many spectacular games this year that stuck with me like Nier, Mario, etc did. And all the stand outs are games from 2017 I didn't play until this year like Yakuza 0 and BOTW

My standouts this year are definitely DQXI and Yakuza Kiwami 2 but I also played a bunch of amazing stuff from past years like Mario Odyssey, Phoenix Wright, SOMA and Symphony of the Night

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

what were the 3 songs he didn't 5 Star

Abnormality - Visions
Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face
Neil Peart - The Hockey Theme

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

spb posted:

Priest: In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

*unsubscribes from cum town*

Priest: Do you renounce Satan?

*unsubscribes from Chapo*

In training: I do renouce him.

*unsubscribes from Joe rogan*

Priest: And all his works?

*unsubscribes from Giant beastcast*

In training: I do renounce them.

*unsubscribes from Giant bombcast*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

To me it's obvious, and I'm sure I've said this or someone else, but these people are morons who can only think about games in retrospect as something that sucked up their time because they have to play 400 of them a year. What can you possibly think would come of them trying to rank a game. Reasoned and critical discussion???? WTF??? lmao. People are literally hype when they go into it agreeing that one game is bad so it's one less game to worry about 9 dopes hemming and hawing over for 3 hours. And... people singling Abby out as the person who ruined Goty is like... Dude. Did you see Alex looking like a alien baby who wants milk, as he said 20 times in a row that Nier holds a special place in my heart because it's Themes speak to me in a personal way. Or Jeff looking like he's on the verge of sobbing because his radio show is Hot Garbage. Or Brad sitting at his own end of the table full-on manspreading as he prepares to filibuster that rear end if Destiny 2 doesn't win lootbox of the year. Their all culpable, if you ask me.

In Training posted:

I've only listened to like30 minutes so far but there's a really good moment where Alex posits that Dragon Ball FighterZ warrants a GOTY nomination due to, quote, the unbridled hype it provides, and everyone says Oh Hell Yes. Of Course. Did you see Sonicfox switch chairs? Lmfao. I

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

"Hopefully Abby learns some actual argumentation for this time around" I saw someone said. Dude???? lmfao. You have to think of "Hm, well I don't like this one but I like that one" as the singular essence of trying to do this poo poo in the first place, especially in the position these people are in. A room full of Genius Imps themselves would be the worst podcast ever too. In Training: Hanafura strip rape fighter was loving litty Bob: Oh give it a rest bro. Hollow Night *taps two fingers into the palm of my hand for emphasis* Superb Graphics, Superb Sound Design, Actualyl challengin and charming gameplay Me: Path of Exile Betrayal. And I will NOT budge on this may God strike me dead. *alpha shoemaker kissy face and slicks back my richard spencer hair* Major Isoor: Got top 3 in PUBG with my mates a few times :D And played Settlers of Catan with my parents for Christmas. :D I won but they did a good job for there first times.

Crying laughing thinking about Comedy Central Presents the Friars' Club Imp Zone Roast

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

LVJ: Combat is tight, air control is unbelievable, great music and characters, just.. nnm!

Alex at 5000% volume: It's good that it wasn't woefully underwhelming.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Day 2. 3rd time during the deliberations Brad has made a "blood for the blood god" joke.

Day 3. Itchy. Tasty.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

cowboy game has the style of cowboy is gonna stick with me lmao

Oppan cowboy style

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

me: hours of free content in the best mp fps since unreal tournament 2k4 even before i buy the expak reasonably priced at 30 dollars. bungie and activision are awesome!

blathering idiot: [goat yells like a man youtube 3 hours loop]

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*contently gnawing on Dota teething ring while gf runs No More Tears shampoo thru my hair*

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

No one knows whats going on in any ff story from 7 onward

I do.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

spb posted:

Cloud had Zack's memories and he thought they were his. When he fell in to the lifestream, he remembered and became normal.

This

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I will laugh forever until my balls explode that they turned their reviews into videos the same year it was revealed the Zuck lied about video metrics eventually causing advertisers & businesses to lose unknown millions

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol at the last few pages.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Clearly I remember

Picking on the boy

Seemed a harmless little gently caress

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I kinda want to watch Super especially since the new Broly movie apparently owns

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Broly sucks rear end

Greetings, Broly :troll:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's garbage for retards. Do you like the Transformers movies too.

*Throws yellow flag on the field and walks away shaking head*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Milkman posted:

is it a real magazine you can buy. i thought it was one of those things they just print up internally for employees like a newsletter

It's a real magazine you can buy and subscribe to https://www.cnet.com/cnet-magazine/

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

lmfao...haven't googled the Klepster in a while

Are you surprised at my tears, Riku? Strong men also cry... strong men also cry.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

kingdom hearts is cool

This

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

First off, I’m the biggest SJW on these forums. Second off, Bob this is your fault for not qualifying your post with a 2000 word woke gamer essay covering every possible angle. Due diligence bro.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm a gatekeeper, twisted gatekeeper.