Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

dan said he doesn't like MGR:R

i cant handle this

It's boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Big stein wants a calzone.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ian loving rules.

I've never seen someone look so awesome sitting in a chair.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Ben is BYOB incarnate

I've only listened to the podcast so I dunno what they look like, but is he the guy that whispers one line jokes every now and then?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sharkopath posted:

I slept on all systems goku until now and it's incredible. I only remember the show from what I watched as a kid but Jeff's absolute glee brings it all back immediately.

I like it because it reminds me of how my friends and I in high school would talk about dbz. I like how they compare everything with wrestling.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’ve never seen their videos before and it’s insanely difficult to look at their sallow faces and saggy old skinny fat nerd bodies without puking.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

bump_fn posted:

turn your monitor on

Turn your recycled 9 year old yospos burns off, bitch.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

New to the giant bomb gang...someone explain why 8 people eq’d that tweet.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I think they’re getting tired with the dbz thing. Last two episodes sound like both of them are bored.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I was walking around the supermarket whilst listening and cackling like a madman at Jeff's Hulk Hogan/Mr Satan impression.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Tender Bender posted:

I remember people making GBS threads on dead cells a while ago and from all the praise it got on the beastcast and waypoint I thought maybe in finished form it had improved a lot. I didn't consider that maybe they were all just easily impressed by it

The fact that both their podcasts talked about that game at length didn't make you wonder that they'd been paid to be impressed by it?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’ve only just recently started listening to their podcasts so I just assumed that they operated how every other video game content site works. I don’t care if I’m wrong though.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

je1 healthcare posted:

Patrick wrote an article about a noname CSGO announcer for retweeting Alex Jones and being a general chud, demands to know how this guy has a job. Patrick also deleted 50,000 tweets right before the article went up, obviously anticipating a James Gunn-style backlash. It didn't help, people dived into his Flickr account which revealed Patrick's own history or rape jokes, creepshots, and mild racism. In the end nobody learned anything and became more self-assured in partisan accusations

Good to know.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

All systems goku came back and they shat on the history of trunks stuff which was kinda cool. They’re gonna do buu but hopefully they like it because it’s funnier that way imo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Jeff’s Satan voice was probably the funniest thing about the podcast imo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fluffdaddy posted:

I like Jeff bakalar reviewing stuff because he doesn’t talk about poo poo like a game reviewer. Him talking about Spider-Man on the beast cast was on point

Man listening to almost everyone else rag on him was pathetic imo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fluffdaddy posted:

A new all systems Goku is up too so it’s a good week at gb already

It’s A+ Jeff Mr Satan voice stuff too which always happens when I’m at the supermarket so I’m laughing like a psycho while picking tomatoes.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yeah i don't really care what Chaz has to say about crypto

This.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I want to have sex with it. Ycs bitch!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nice apps, bitch.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

gently caress just noticed the battery level. Very nice.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

I reached my breaking point today, where I unsubscribed from every podcast feed.

Watch out we’ve got a badass over here.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

spb posted:

Priest: In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

*unsubscribes from cum town*

Priest: Do you renounce Satan?

*unsubscribes from Chapo*

In training: I do renouce him.

*unsubscribes from Joe rogan*

Priest: And all his works?

*unsubscribes from Giant beastcast*

In training: I do renounce them.

*unsubscribes from Giant bombcast*

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Le giantbomb subreddit.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Insanely sick podcast this week where everyone in west coast sheepishly admits they couldn't finish the tutorial of Untitled Goose Game and decided it was an over-complicated and too difficult overrated turd

This was loving bad. I feel like they weren’t sheepish though they were almost relieved and proud once everyone admitted they couldn’t get the loving farmer in the first level to change hats.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

For real though...that McNuggets thing needs to be discussed.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mp5 posted:

Congrats to the #2 GOTY 2019, untitled goose game, it was just very good

They hated it because it was too hard.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I stopped listening to their podcast because they all hated death stranding (which fine, haven’t played it don’t care) but the one guy who liked it said he couldn’t be bothered to defend it and just agreed that it was bad.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Which one of them liked it.

I think Brad.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

All systems goku was funny and the wrestling references in that might have been the best part.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

i nEED to listen to them go thru an alphabetical list of every videogame released in 2019 and go well, this game might have be goty good, but i didn't finish it, played it for 20 minutes, and then all 20 ppl in the room say nice i made it five minutes in, for 20 consecutive hours, crumbskull

It’s chronological not alphabetical.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ngl. Horny 2013 me would have jacked off to that avatar in between live posting lulz in the Christopher Dorner manhunt megathread.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

That's where I posted the pics of me stepping on a donut and saying gently caress you cops.

Lmfao,

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

Abby is a twitch streamer now holding down a solid 200 viewers. Both she and Dan seem to be going into twitch full time.

She already came back to the bombcast as a guest and it had mad old coworker coming back to visit and trying to be cool, but no one gives a poo poo vibes.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

spending like 40 hours a week listening to what a college student would consider a full time schedule of lectures but the subject im learning is whichgames are having a buggy as gently caress launch and server issues out the rear end, with no summer break, and there is no graduation

Lmfao