Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Dan talked about hoodslam and it was the best 20 minutes since Ryan sat on the big cake in the sky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

Wormskull posted:

He does something he calls "Not that hippie stuff" yoga, for the exercise. DDP does Yoga as well, keep in mind.

Dan does DDP yoga

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

When Ryan died they needed a new fat and hired Dan because they wanted an idiot on staff

Dan turns out to be a bulletproof dalai lama so brad had to pick up the slack and since he's newly retarded Jeff could trick him in to hosting

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Alex isn't cool or good

They should have left him stuffed in whatever locker that made him the man he is today

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Genuinely excited to see how Dan argues for his picks for goty and who he's going to flabbergast first

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Kilroy posted:

wow 23 pages about lovely games journos good job imps :rolleyes:

Do you like brad or dan more?

I like Dan more. :cheers:

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

im looking forward to 10+ hours of goty podcasts.

Me too

All I want is to nitpick about video games and this lets me pretend to do it on the highway

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Brad putting dota and destiny on his list is fine given that he's a fat brained moron

He still managed to put good games on the rest of it

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

NienNunb posted:

The fact that you people don't like this man baffles me.

Brad's fine his opinions are just mostly wrong

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Blackheart posted:

I understand where you're coming with Dota 2 completely, Brad. I am nearing my 2000th match with Dota 2 and I will likely go well beyond that over time. The game is incredibly rewarding once you actually understand all the moving parts. It's the steep learning curve that is off-putting for most because they are used to instantaneously being able to master games because they are so straight-forward and don't have so many mechanics that work in tandem, each as crucial as the next.

Dota 2 rewards players who understand all of those moving parts and how they each affect one another. The game is about executing on a micro and a macro level. You need to be able to play effectively, but also be reactive, you are reliant on your team, you have to... yeah, you could go on and on about it. Solid title and a great inclusion on the list.

How many games before I stop getting called a cocksucker in 20 languages?

Assume I can't con any of my friends into playing esports with me.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Brads rocking the ganj and he's gonna get into yoga with Dan when he realizes nobody needs to be Ryan during a pretty intense head trip one night

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Vinny please come back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

holy poo poo snakes revenge really is that bad