Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Dan ryckert has revived giantbomb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Gimbal lock posted:

GBEast's content has been really lovely compared to what has now amassed into Ryckert & Scanlon dot com.

RIP good Vinny content I guess

I got 2 months free mgscanlon is cool

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Durian's not that bad, blood sausage is way weirder imo

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Dan seems to be the only bombcast member playing Bayo 2 and Smash Bros, so I wanna say he's my favorite, but Brad got DOTA2 onto the end of year GOTY list, and DOTA2 is great

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

mod sassinator posted:

Oh god Dan is 30 years-ish old and doesn't know what a credit card or mortgage are.

Lmao yea today's podcast

Dan didn't understand housing loans and was like oh, so like Animal Crossing, just say that

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Gaspar Lewis posted:

If you don't like Patrick, how the making GBS threads dicknipples do you think Cara Ellison would be a good idea?

Also Alex is cool and good, and more than anyone else he probably needs the buffer of self-esteem.

Le making GBS threads Dicknipples Good Sir

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I dunno what Alex is like as a person but he has the worst possible voice for radio

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Who posts as Rudds is that brad or jeff

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Tender Bender posted:

I listened to last year's goty stuff. Brad's lack of self awareness is amazing, he gets everyone to drop Mario 3D World despite Alex's protests, but then whines like a baby that loving DOTA isn't #1 or 2, to the point where they have to tell him "You are literally the only one of us who plays this" to shut him up and he pouts because it ends up "only" 5 or 6 or something.

They shouldn't have dropped mario 3D but that was the year DOTA2 went mainstream and months later they had a $10 million prizepool tournament so I dunno man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

The Taint Reaper posted:

MOBAS are all terrible and are not fun. The people who play them admit the only enjoyment they get out of them is when they win but they loving hate playing the game itself. This is why the community is toxic for every single moba.

Meanwhile a game like Mario kart 8 is fun no matter if you win or lose.

I like DOTA2 and play it with IRL friends and have a good time, even when we lose. Also losing is not fun for Mario Kart 8 either