Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

"Let us tell the story of a certain man. The tale of a man who, more than anyone else, believed in his ideals, and by them was driven into despair."

Summary
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works is an anime adaptation of the 2004 Visual Novel, Fate/Stay Night. It tells the story of Shiro Emiya, an earnest and kind of hard-headed teenager who looks up to the Hero's Dream. One day he is wrapped up in the events of the Holy Grail War and must fight with his newly attained servant, Saber, to defeat the other masters and servants and grant his wish.

Staff
Director: Takahiro Miura
Music: Hideyuki Fukasawa
Studio: ufotable
Original Creator: Kinoko Nasu
Original Character Design: Takashi Takeuchi
Art Director: Koji Eto
Opening: "ideal white" by Mashiro Ayano
Ending: "believe" by Kalafina

:siren:Spoiler Bullshit:siren:
Now, while FSN is a separate entity from Fate/Zero for the most part, there should be no spoiler tags for Fate/Zero. I recommend if you have not seen Fate/Zero, go do so now. All 26 episodes are on Netflix right now, dubbed even, so in case you want to like do something else while watching it, you can. Now, FZ was made after FSN, nothing in FZ directly spoils you on anything from FSN. So that also being said... shut the gently caress up about the anime from 2006. It's not a good anime and it covers a part of the series that literally no one likes over the other two, but it still has elements from Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel not to mention the personalities of certain characters who come back from FZ. Oh yeah, don't talk about the UBW movie either, obviously. That being said, you do not NEED to see FZ to enjoy UBW. After all, it was made before FZ was so pretty much anyone who was a fan of Fate enjoyed these stories far before Kiritsugu's mental breakdown was shown in glorious 1080p. UBW is by and large its own self-contained story, by some things from FZ will still tickle you in a certain way.

This OP will contain spoilers from FZ mostly because first-time FZ watchers are going to recognize like half of the cast and I'm not going to try and restrict conversation on that, it's dumb. The Fate/Zero thread as it is now kind of functions as our Type-Moon general thread. If you have any questions about Tsukihime, Fate, or the series by and large, ask there.

CHARACTERS

Shiro Emiya (VA: Noriaki Sugiyama/Sam Riegel)

The only survivor of the Holy Grail's Fire in Fuyuki City. Shiro was adopted by Kiritsugu and through him learned of the Hero's Ideal. Unlike his father who had become broken person when he was young, Shiro is a normal, hard-working goof who just goes to high school. Despite his normal life though, Shiro's one desire is to be seen as a hero and help people. It is through an unfortunate set of circumstances that he is entered into the Fifth Holy Grail War and now fights to both survive and see to it that no one with evil intentions obtains the Grail. Shiro is not very well versed in the way of magic. In fact, he sucks at it and the only thing he knows how to do is Projection magic. All Shiro knows how to do is reinforce the strength of objects and recreate them, beyond this he has extensive kendo training from his adoptive older sister/caretaker Taiga Fujimura. Shiro is considered a worthless master in just about every way.

Rin Tohsaka (VA: Kana Ueda/Mela Lee)

The remaining remnant of the Tohsaka Bloodline and daughter of Tokiomi. Rin now lives in the Tohsaka manor with Kirei as her only guardian who lives separate from her. She goes to the same high school as Shiro and is considered the most elegant and esteemed girl there. In reality, she is a slob of a girl who is easy to aggravate. Her desire at first seems to just be establishing the Tohsaka name in the war, but she really joins just because of her competitive nature. In order to win, she teams up with Shiro Emiya, partially out of wanting to protect him and partially because she likes messing with him. Despite her attitude, Rin is very knowledgeable in the ways of magic having learned from both her father and Kirei and generally being very studious. She is what an ideal master strives to be and is a sure win for the War.

Saber/Arturia Pendragon (VA: Ayako Kawasumi/FSN TV: Kate Higgins, UBW Movie: Michelle Ruff, FZ: Kari Wahlgren)

Shiro's Servant and the King of Knights returning for the Fifth Holy Grail War. Saber's existence this time is a complete luck of the draw, most likely to counteract Shiro's garbage magi skills. Saber is still very much as no nonsense and honor based as before, although this time she has new head to butt with, Shiro. Unlike Kiritsugu, Shiro is a fool who glorifies the idea of being a hero which infuriates Saber to no end given how much she hates her past. Despite all of that, Saber is still powerful enough to be able to fight on even ground with other servants despite her weak master. She once again wishes to save her kingdom and Shiro wants to see her wish come true.

Archer (VA: Junichi Suwabe/Liam O' Brien)

Rin's Servant and a man who remembers nothing of his own past as a legendary hero. Archer is cynical, nihilistic, and protective of others. Archer's existence as a person is a contradiction because as much as he tries to act like an adult he still shows signs of childish feelings beneath it all. He's very protective of Rin and very derisive of Shiro. Archer's own feelings of what a hero is clash with Shiro's so much that Shiro feels nothing, but disdain and anger towards Archer as he is harshly mocked. Archer is very knowledgeable of magic, but his specialty seems to be in creating swords and using them as ammo, yes ammo. Archer is not an Archer in the traditional sense, his swords are his arrows. He's skilled in swordsmanship and has a photographic memory of all of the swords he's created even including their history.

Sakura Mato (VA: Noriko Shitaya/FSN: Sherry Lynn, FZ: Cristina Valenzuela)

The last hope of magic in the Mato family and Rin's estranged sister. Sakura's childhood was a hell of being used as a tool by the Mato family and she had to witness people she cared about dying in front of her or leaving her at a young age. It's been so many years and now she seems to be very happy in High School. She is a part of the Archery Club, she helps her upperclassman, Shiro at his home with cooking and taking care of the house and has a crush on him. The only problem for her in her personal life is her brother, Shinji.

Lancer (VA: Nobutoshi Canna/Tony Oliver)

A mysterious servant who Shiro witnesses fighting Archer in the field of Homurahara Academy at night. Nothing is known about the Servant other than he wields a red spear and has an insane killing intent.

Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPItqNsCXM4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZB_Yq07aMs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61RuoLIlCUM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEp3Mr5cHlI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4n-1OCK2vo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWbt1raUgxg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZPAOPA4AN8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTqo2XG1QPU

If you want to talk about the Heaven's Feel movies coming out, that's fine too. There's not really enough room for discussion on those without spoilers though as we only have one trailer announced for it. On the subject of streaming services, Aniplex USA, Hulu, and Crunchyroll will all be streaming Unlimited Blade Works and Aniplex USA will probably do US releases of this given they did so for Fate/Zero. It will start :siren:October 4th:siren: and be streamed earlier in certain places on :siren:September 28th:siren:. Just like Fate/Zero there will be a break after the first half and it will pick back up in April of next year.

Unlimited Blade Works is my favorite part of the series and I love everything about it, from the characters, to the fights, and to the way relationships between everyone develops. The climax is legit one of my favorite things ever and to see that Hideyuki Fukasawa is doing the music makes me happy because I love all of the soundtracks from SF4, SFxT, and MVC3. Let's all have fun with watching swords break and anime teenagers date.

His body is made out of swords
His blood is of iron and his heart of glass
He survived through countless battles
Not even once retreating
Not even once being victorious
The bearer lies here alone
Forging iron in a hill of swords
Thus, my life needs no meaning
This body is made out of infinite swords

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Sep 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
I still can't believe HF is getting animated.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

quote:

Two and a Half Archers
Ha, that's funny. You're funny.

This is probably going to be very good. Might be worth a mention as well that Fate isn't getting animated, and if anyone cares about Saber (yawn) they'd better scamper off and find the VN and the latest RN patch from a few months ago.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You all should be ashamed for watching this terrible franchise.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

The Devil Tesla posted:

I am sorry you are scarred by the awful 2006 anime.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I still can't believe that we're actually getting a (hopefully)decent adaptation of UBW and HF. I really hope they do a Sparks Liner High OVA.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

are the lesbian sex scenes in this route or a different one?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

are the lesbian sex scenes in this route or a different one?

That's Fate.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

quote:

Two and a Half Archers

:golfclap: There is simple no better title.

I'm mostly just excited to see more of ufotable's animation because F/Z was a drat good-looking show.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

ViggyNash posted:

:golfclap: There is simple no better title.

I'm mostly just excited to see more of ufotable's animation because F/Z was a drat good-looking show.

I'm confident that they'll be the ones to do finally do justice to just how cool UBW should look.

Scrree
Jan 16, 2008

the history of all dead generations,

The Devil Tesla posted:

Only after one has earnestly and fully accepted how terrible F/SN is can one acknowledge how interesting it is.

I do think UBW is the best route to show off the story, but I was desperately dreaming of a three season all-routes adaptation when the anime was first announced. A couple of characters really need the Fate > UBW > HF progression to fully shine.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Scrree posted:

Only after one has earnestly and fully accepted how terrible F/SN is can one acknowledge how interesting it is.

I do think UBW is the best route to show off the story, but I was desperately dreaming of a three season all-routes adaptation when the anime was first announced. A couple of characters really need the Fate > UBW > HF progression to fully shine.

If they had to pick one route they chose the best to animate though. HF has some better peaks but the early goings would be a hell of a slog and some of the poo poo in their would really turn off viewers. It's far more suited to a movie or movie series or whatever there doing with it.

I don't hate fate as much as some of the posters here but it can be pretty boring at times and not only is it technically already animated, if you assume the average viewer is coming off of zero there's no reason to waste time showing Arturia's identity or origin or how badass she is and the Gilgamesh and Kirei being evil reveals wouldn't be reveals at all (not that it wasn't immediately obvious from his first scenes that Kirei was evil). UBW has got plot twists, badass fights, and drama the whole way through and spaced pretty consistently. When I read through the VN UBW was by far the fastest of the routes to read simply because it was so interesting and paced so well that it was actually pretty difficult to put down.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Fate's main purpose is introduction; showcase what the Holy Grail War is all about, who the principle players are (especially Shirou), and what constitutes a relatively "normal" take on such events. Saber's story is almost completely self-contained and doesn't really bleed into the other routes, at least to such an extent that thematically certain parts won't mesh.

Some of this has already been taken care of via Zero, so I suppose the biggest thing one is missing out on by not experiencing Fate is that you don't see Shirou start from the bottom as he's at his "worst" in that route. It could be argued that it makes some of the events in UBW have a bit more impact within this context.

E: I guess Berserker only really gets to shine in Fate, so there's that.

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Sep 24, 2014

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

What is that terrible shop, post the real one where the fish is eating Sakura!

UBW is the greatest, and as for Fate I could see UFOtable scouring it for a a little extra meat for this. It's not like they aren't as obsessed with this bullshit as we are.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Nate RFB posted:

E: I guess Berserker only really gets to shine in Fate, so there's that.

That is true, but at least he has a pretty memorable death scene in UBW. Even if he never really stands a chance, it's remarkable how much punishment he put up with.

The only really big problem I had with UBW as a plot was that Kirei dies an almost completely ignoble death, considering his importance to the story overall and his starring role in zero, but I guess that's something that can wait until the Heaven's Feel movie(s). Other than that, I am highly looking forward to this.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gaius Marius posted:

(not that it wasn't immediately obvious from his first scenes that Kirei was evil).
Nasu and Takeuchi said they intentionally wrote/designed him that way, right? Shirou hates him from minute one, too. Even without the context of F/Z, I always took it as a 'when and how is this dude going to gently caress us over' thing as opposed to 'is this dude going to gently caress us over.'

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Beef Waifu posted:

Not even once retreating
Not even once being victorious
The bearer lies here alone
Forging iron in a hill of swords
Thus, my life needs no meaning
This body is made out of infinite swords

If I can suggest anything, this version seems more appropriate for the end of the opening post:
Not even once retreating
Not even once being understood
He was always alone
Intoxicated with victory in a hill of swords
Thus, his life has no meaning
That body was certainly made out of swords

Especially seeing as it's on the first screen of the original VN.

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Sep 25, 2014

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

Really looking forward to this. I don't really care about visual novels, but Fate/Zero was great so I seriously hope this will be just as good. I'm a bit worried though, since the only other work I know that was written by Nasu is the first episodes of the Kara no Kyoukai anime and that was a bit too weird for me, since all the characters felt like they were some kind of weird alien pretending to be human. I hope the characters here will be a bit more understandable.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

Sylphid posted:

The only really big problem I had with UBW as a plot was that Kirei dies an almost completely ignoble death, considering his importance to the story overall and his starring role in zero, but I guess that's something that can wait until the Heaven's Feel movie(s). Other than that, I am highly looking forward to this.

He gets to make Lancer look awesome, I think that's a worthwhile way to die.

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

KonvexKonkav posted:

Really looking forward to this. I don't really care about visual novels, but Fate/Zero was great so I seriously hope this will be just as good. I'm a bit worried though, since the only other work I know that was written by Nasu is the first episodes of the Kara no Kyoukai anime and that was a bit too weird for me, since all the characters felt like they were some kind of weird alien pretending to be human. I hope the characters here will be a bit more understandable.
I have a strong feeling you're going to start out hating Shirou. That's okay though, that's normal.

Redcrimson
Mar 3, 2008

Second-stage Midboss Syndrome
As much as I'm looking forward to this, I have to admit UBW is probably my least favorite FSN route. 90% of UBW is Shirou and fighting, both of which are the least interesting things about FSN for me. It's basically just a typical Battle Shounen arc with superficial grimdark Nasuverse nonsense grafted onto it. It's all flash and platitudes.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Redcrimson posted:

As much as I'm looking forward to this, I have to admit UBW is probably my least favorite FSN route. 90% of UBW is Shirou and fighting, both of which are the least interesting things about FSN for me. It's basically just a typical Battle Shounen arc with superficial grimdark Nasuverse nonsense grafted onto it. It's all flash and platitudes.

yea plus the lesbian sex isnt even in this part

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

Twiddy posted:

I have a strong feeling you're going to start out hating Shirou. That's okay though, that's normal.

I'm already starting to hate him from reading the description in the OP. He seems like the typical "average high school student" anime protagonist who is an incompetent boring nerd but the whole story revolves around him for some reason and all the girls love him. I understand that Japanese nerds want some wish fullfillment in their anime and in principle that's okay with me, but why don't they wish to be someone cool instead of a loser nerd that's just like them but successful for some mysterious reason? Do they seriously look at some pathetic guy like the Elfen Lied protagonist for example and think, "man I wish I was him"?

Sorry for the derail but that's something that's been bothering me about anime for a while.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

All the sexual elements have basically been nixed from Type Moon material these days now that they don't need money anymore.

Redcrimson posted:

It has almost no Sakura though so that's a plus.

Redcrimson
Mar 3, 2008

But it does have Rin being tsundere in bed, so it has that going for it.

KonvexKonkav posted:

but why don't they wish to be someone cool instead of a loser nerd that's just like them but successful for some mysterious reason?

Because then it just turns into the Chronicles of Videogame Jesus like SAO or a loving Randian meritocracy screed like Mahouka.

Golden Battler
Sep 6, 2010

~Perfect and Elegant~

KonvexKonkav posted:

I'm already starting to hate him from reading the description in the OP. He seems like the typical "average high school student" anime protagonist who is an incompetent boring nerd but the whole story revolves around him for some reason and all the girls love him. I understand that Japanese nerds want some wish fullfillment in their anime and in principle that's okay with me, but why don't they wish to be someone cool instead of a loser nerd that's just like them but successful for some mysterious reason? Do they seriously look at some pathetic guy like the Elfen Lied protagonist for example and think, "man I wish I was him"?

Sorry for the derail but that's something that's been bothering me about anime for a while.

For what it's worth, Shirou is not some wish-fulfillment viewer-standin nerd character. He isn't really a nerd at all, aside from being a casual mechanic in his spate time. I wouldn't say he's particularly "successful" either if you mean that in the most general of terms rather than an indication of the plots direction (which I'm trying to avoid spoiling).

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

It's not the Fate route so it's not going to be a disaster, especially considering how ufotable adapted F/Z. Still looking forward to the HF movies more honestly.

Redcrimson posted:

Because then it just turns into the Chronicles of Videogame Jesus like SAO or a loving Randian meritocracy screed like Mahouka.

Counterpoint: Izayoi from Mondaiji

Randomzx
Jul 26, 2007

KonvexKonkav posted:

Actually all three route is kind of about his issues, or in some ways his insanity.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Shiro's the best and I love him. If you hate him before you actually see the show, that's understandable, but I ask that you chill and just let it all happen.

Let the Emiya just wash all over you, my friend, it's quite good.

Stevefin
Sep 30, 2013

Golden Battler posted:

For what it's worth, Shirou is not some wish-fulfillment viewer-standin nerd character. He isn't really a nerd at all, aside from being a casual mechanic in his spate time. I wouldn't say he's particularly "successful" either if you mean that in the most general of terms rather than an indication of the plots direction (which I'm trying to avoid spoiling).

Add on top of that, Shirou kinda just blunders his way through the VN, I heard they are kinda changing his blundering about to fit into the anime, but yeah his only real skills is that of a novice mechanic, and cooking. He is also really good with a bow but he does not really consider it much of a skill.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
F/SN is kind of a nightmare to animate because the "complete" story requires you to go through all three routes in order.

I'm actually kind of interested to see how they'll try to pull it off. Zero covers a lot of the background details Fate spends most of its time establishing, but it obviously can't do anything about the character details.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

I suspect they'll pretend Fate doesn't exist, roll what they need to from it into UBW and maybe some HF stuff to save time, and then do HF, done.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
I don't know, I honestly believe they could fit Saber's story without the romance aspect in the context of UBW and not screw anything up. She pretty much starts and ends in the same place.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
No matter how you break it down FSN is ultimately a story about Shirou and how he reconciles his ideals with reality. Unless you're only in it for the handful of good fights in each route there's no real point in slogging through the story without at least paying some attention to him, and hopefully feeling some sort of connection there. This is why they can kind of get away with cutting Fate, which is almost entirely Saber's story, but wouldn't be able to do the same with UBW as they'd be no way to flow into HF without it. Shirou gets a really bad rap for how he is portrayed in Fate, which would likely be the exact sort of character that KonvexKonkav is wary of, but it works fairly well once you take a step back and see where all that Shounen Passion actually leads him.

Anyway, have some promo images that came out over the past year:

KonvexKonkav posted:

I'm a bit worried though, since the only other work I know that was written by Nasu is the first episodes of the Kara no Kyoukai anime and that was a bit too weird for me, since all the characters felt like they were some kind of weird alien pretending to be human. I hope the characters here will be a bit more understandable.
I wouldn't worry too much about this at least; KnK is pretty different from Nasu these days in tone and characterization. It was also a work he wrote in high school or college so it's really rather rough around the edges, even with all of the ufotable polish. Of course I'm kind of the opposite in that I kind of wish he'd go a little bit back to that weird/pretentious style rather than the more conventional stuff he's done since FSN.

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Sep 25, 2014

Redcrimson
Mar 3, 2008

Stall_19 posted:

I don't know, I honestly believe they could fit Saber's story without the romance aspect in the context of UBW and not screw anything up. She pretty much starts and ends in the same place.

Eh, I actually think the romance is pretty integral to both Saber and Shiro's character arcs in Fate. They're both completely selfless people who learn to value themselves through their mutual feelings for each other. It's not remarkably well-realized as a romantic narrative, but it is pretty still important to the story overall.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

KonvexKonkav posted:

The thing with KnK is that it has the weird issue of being an adaption that was too close to the source material. Nasu actually wanted to revise it before it got adapted since it was his earliest work, but from what I understand the studio was able to make heads and tails of it. FSN is more conventional as mentioned, so I wouldn't worry about strange narrative leaps like KnK has.

Scrree
Jan 16, 2008

the history of all dead generations,

Redcrimson posted:

Eh, I actually think the romance is pretty integral to both Saber and Shiro's character arcs in Fate. They're both completely selfless people who learn to value themselves through their mutual feelings for each other. It's not remarkably well-realized as a romantic narrative, but it is pretty still important to the story overall.

I actually like the romance in Fate because even though Shirou acts like a chauvinistic dick, everyone calls him out on it and by the end even he admits that he was wrong and just using misogyny to cover deeper emotional issues.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Ve meet again, Herr Nasu.

Honestly, the one thing that I'm glad to know is that, aside from Kalafina's Ending Song, Yuki Kajiura is going to keep her counterpoint-obsessed, regal-sounding rear end out of this adaptation. Also, isn't the director the dude in charge of the one KnK episode/movie with the most changes to the overall original?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

Scrree posted:

I unironically like F/SN and Unlimited Blade Works in particular. Come at me.

But seriously, UBW is not only the best route, I think its the route that makes the most sense and covers the most of each character. I mean, okay, Saber doesn't get a ton of focus in this route (Saber is apparently the most popular character) but its more than in than Heaven's Feel and there's a lot about her route. Not to mention if you actually go through the VN, Rin is the game by far the most not just overall, but really in every route and this route goes through her character arc the most.

BlitzBlast posted:

F/SN is kind of a nightmare to animate because the "complete" story requires you to go through all three routes in order.

I'm actually kind of interested to see how they'll try to pull it off. Zero covers a lot of the background details Fate spends most of its time establishing, but it obviously can't do anything about the character details.

The weird part about Fate/Zero is that a lot of the important reveals that you don't get until Heaven's Feel namely Rin and Sakura's relationship and Ilya's relationship to Shirou are already told to you in that work, so there's less you need to see in those routes. Of course, literally none of Sakura's story gets told in this route, but that's what the Heaven's Feel movie is for, I guess. UBW is the best route because Nasu at least tries to explain why Shirou is the way he is. Even though Shirou is an obnoxious little anime poo poo in every route, at least you get an explanation of it here.

Angry Grimace fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Sep 25, 2014

• Locked thread