Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Barry's dance montage.

Also, Jeff Garlin let it leak on The Daily Show that the show was renewed for season 3. https://twitter.com/TheCancelBear/status/591259457239158784

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Zero One posted:

Barry's dance montage.

Also, Jeff Garlin let it leak on The Daily Show that the show was renewed for season 3. https://twitter.com/TheCancelBear/status/591259457239158784

Hooray! The best news!

Also Haley Orrantia is seriously cute.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Solid season, already looking forward to s3.

Kinda sad they appear to have gone into the s2 finale thinking there was a good chance it was over though. It felt like a series wrap, and I get the feeling that they shot 2 versions of the Adam/Dana scene and if they didn't get a renewal they would've used a more upbeat version. Didn't s1 end similarly too? Parks and Rec had the same issue where each year they truly believed their time was up, and they needed to ensure they didn't just end abruptly.

If you don't get an early renewal and you want your audience to be left with satisfaction if you're cancelled, you're absolutely screwed.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
It did feel that way... although their ratings have been solid all season there was really no surprise they were renewed. Also I'm guessing that's what actually happened to Adam in real life.

Barry as the mascot was a highlight of the season.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.
I loved that they blurred the mascot's mouth when Barry swore.

• Locked thread