Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004
This might be asking for a unicorn but here goes.

I'm traveling a lot for work now usually in one place for a week or so. Is there a small portable projector that will do a 32" to 40"or thereabouts image at 1080p, assuming I'll be using it at night or in relatively light controlled environments. Anyone have any suggestions? Using it for watching some tv/films and some gaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004

Casual Encountess posted:

i’m fixing up a compaq mp1200 projector somebody gave me because i’m trying to project movies on the side of my house. i’m aware this is a money sink but i’m gonna run audio through a bluetooth speaker, i really don’t give a poo poo about video quality since it is the side of a house. gonna hang a white sheet. what’s my price point for a garbage 720p projector??

edit this is local craigslist it seems to do the trick

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ele/d/waltham-sanyo-plv-z5-720p-projector/7159336606.html

What amount of money would you spend on weed/booze/hookers to entertain you and your friends for an evening? double that and round up to the nearest 50 then buy what ever recognised brand you can find at that price point.