Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

quote:

Tonight, TNA Wrestling presents IMPACT on Spike TV. The show tonight presents 10 TNA superstars with the opportunity of a lifetime. However, only 1 superstar will be able to mine his way through The Manhattan Center in New York City leaving with a guaranteed Championship match. It's appropriately called the "NYC Gold Rush."

As the sun sets on our summer in NYC so too will the dreams of 9 TNA Wrestlers. As per Executive Director Kurt Angle, tonight there will be 5 qualifying encounters, pitting 10 of TNA's best in one on one competition. The winners advance to a chaotic, frantic & One Fall to a Finish finale that will surely be brutal.

Why would these men put themselves in such a violent affair? For the prize! The winner earns a guaranteed Championship Opportunity, at anytime, for ANY Championship he sees fit for the taking.

Why wouldn't the winner simply choose the World Title? Well, would you want to face The Destroyer, Lashley? Would a "Bro" pick any title other than a Tag Team Title? What if a beaten down Samoa Joe was simply too weak to defend The X Title?

Now begins CHAOS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
I wonder how much gold is in their belts.

and, should I watch this, or finish watching predator 2 for the 100th time?

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
watching

lo-key is kind of cool I think, at least way cooler than MVP

^^^SylvainMustach probably as much gold as there's in a fifth of Goldschläger!

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
Yeah I don't know much about him other than the photo and story posted on the threads but he's got a good presence.

eljackass
May 19, 2004

figured that match would happen as planned! oh well

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Tajiri looks wrong without his evil facial hair.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

eljackass posted:

watching

lo-key is kind of cool I think, at least way cooler than MVP

^^^SylvainMustach probably as much gold as there's in a fifth of Goldschläger!

I had to look that up.
Boy this is a TNA alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eljackass
May 19, 2004

YUP! TNA/iMPACT has turned into the low budget version promotion. bootleg suckers. it's a drat shame because they do indeed have a few talented wrestlers too

EDIT: apparently (obviously) no Gail Kim tonight either...

• Locked thread