Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

Watching now on WatchDisneyXD. It's not on the app yet so I have to watch in a browser. Hoping the show is as good as the reviews!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

Chupe Raho Aurat posted:

Great, its been a good five minutes since we had a lovely animated SW product that everyone says is great in the ten minutes before its cancelled.

How many "street smart kids" are in this one?

what is this post

alg
Mar 14, 2007

So apparently through WatchXD you can watch the first episode already :getin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXl7GtvG8t4

Gonna watch it now.

edit: Droids in Distress was awesome!

alg fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Oct 4, 2014

alg
Mar 14, 2007

ABC airing confirmed with James Earl Jones Darth Vader :woop:

http://www.starwars.com/news/abc-to-air-star-wars-rebels-spark-of-rebellion-with-a-new-scene-featuring-darth-vader?linkId=9943699

alg
Mar 14, 2007

TOILETLORD posted:

So, is it ever going to get as violent and murder happy as clone wars?

How would any of us know that, TOILETLORD

alg
Mar 14, 2007

thrawn527 posted:

Wait, what's going on with episodes? Wikipedia says only 2 episodes have aired (Spark of Rebellion and Droids in Distress), with the next airing October 20th. How did you guys watch a third? Disney XD online? I don't have access to that with my cable provider.

Will the online service be getting episodes earlier all year? And what's the spoiler policy if so? It sounds like I'm going to need to stay out of this thread until the episode actually airs on TV if you guys are going to be openly discussing episodes I can't watch yet.

It's on WatchXD online. i use it on my Roku.

edit: I'm not gonna spoil anything from episodes put up early.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Next week's episode is on WatchXD now. Fuckin' love the design of the Ghost.

Luminara!

alg fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Oct 21, 2014

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A good interview with Filoni that explains Luminara's appearance http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/10/28/star-wars-rebels-dave-filoni-on-the-luminara-twist-in-rise-of-the-old-masters

alg
Mar 14, 2007

The art for the chase scene at the beginning of this episode was really great. Loving this show.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Path of the Jedi

there are gonna be a ton of raging neckbeards. Not sure how Filoni explains Yoda's communication across the galaxy. I'm cool with it being "the force" and couldn't believe they brought in Frank Oz for it

alg
Mar 14, 2007

I've never gotten the feeling that they are a couple in all the released episodes

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Clone Wars is canon

alg
Mar 14, 2007

So is tonight the finale? The episode isn't on the app

alg
Mar 14, 2007

I loved the finale. Great action sequences, loved Sabine's TIE and the reveal at the end was gold. Can't wait for S2, Dave Filoni is a genius.

alg
Mar 14, 2007

zVxTeflon posted:

Can someone gif those rebel corvettes coming out of hyperspace please

edit: my favorite moment from the season

http://i.imgur.com/TzoN8Pd.gifv

alg fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Mar 3, 2015

alg
Mar 14, 2007

If it were WEG Kanan would have to have adventured for years to use force powers like he does on the show :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alg
Mar 14, 2007

holy crap. that trailer was great. Rex and Ohnaka, maybe Ventress or Bariss Offee?

God drat is Dave Filoni a genius.

• Locked thread