Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Rather goes to show that, for all its complexity, it can actually be pretty smooth once you know how to play it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Impermanent posted:

I just bought lost legions and Krang. Did I do good or bad? Are the new characters any good at all?

Lost Legion makes the game whole (literally, at least according to rumours that say it was meant to be part of the base game but Wizkids correctly identified Vlaada as a complete nutter and demanded he cut the game down a bit). So it's pretty much a must-buy for all the fun stuff it adds.

…at least until you come across the double-summon, magic-immune dragon. :argh:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Impermanent posted:

Voltaire could potentially be an even greater threat.

Hmm… 10pt swift brutal poison assassination cold-fire attack? Entirely accurate or far too much? I mean, some of his plays were pretty mean in how they portrayed people.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Stelas posted:

here i have made a present for you, it is volkaire at his lowest recommended level for 4-player co-op

Yes, you fight everything at once.

Oh I know. We're just being snide and mean to you because you called him Voltaire rather than Volkare. :angel:

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Istvun posted:

I just ignore the I and mentally think of him as Vol-care. Why does he kill you? Because He Cares.

Vole-care? Maybe he's just annoyed that those meddling mages keep trying to bring entire armies down every hole in the ground they find, and it keeps upsetting the rodents.

So now it's payback time.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

thespaceinvader posted:

What's particularly dumb is that ice resist resists ice damage and blue spell effects etc, but ice block blocks fire damage.

I don't know if I'd call it dumb, really — you use ice to block fire, which seems consistent with every elemental-based RPG ever. It's more the wording that is… inconsistent, I suppose I'd call it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

The audience demands a rematch. :colbert:

• Locked thread