Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

Entropic posted:

garfin' hard atm :morning:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crap

i'm a lazy, fat, piece of poo poo cat, but get this, i'm white, i eat pasta, and i love mondays

scrub lover is good

Synathaesia

it's been a hard day's night
and I'd been workin' like a dog

demonR6

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

This is a swell Monday.. last one of the year, practically no one is in the office and those that are don't give any fucks. We are all walking around socializing. I just got back from my coffee break that started at 7:45 because gently caress work.

Synathaesia

it's been a hard day's night
and I'd been workin' like a dog

demonR6 posted:

gently caress work.

ur pushin it, friend - that's work crew talk, and it will not be tolerated

GEExCEE

the world according to garf

GEExCEE

robin williams, beloved comedian known for his portrayal of the ancient chienese sage Garfield in the 1982 adaption of a John Irving novel of the same name, dead at 63

dogcrash truther
mondays loving suck y'all, lets see how many of us can drop dead before the end of this wreck of a day

Salmiakki

GEExCEE posted:

robin williams, beloved comedian known for his portrayal of the ancient chienese sage Garfield in the 1982 adaption of a John Irving novel of the same name, dead at 63

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

pogi

Sorry bro I'm gonna hit stuff and dance tonight it's gonna own, sucks about yo sorry rear end Monday tho

dogcrash truther

DrSanchez posted:

Sorry bro I'm gonna hit stuff and dance tonight it's gonna own, sucks about yo sorry rear end Monday tho

because of newtons third law, this means that stuff is going to hit you too. doesn't seem like a good monday, when you are getting hit by stuff. check your attitude

Salmiakki

dogcrash truther posted:

because of newtons third law, this means that stuff is going to hit you too. doesn't seem like a good monday, when you are getting hit by stuff. check your attitude

sanchez is a masochist and i respect the hell out of him bc of it

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Chump Farts

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
i have this week off, op, but i respect your pain

Crap

yeah, i'm just supposed to want it to be the weekend forever, free from responsibilities, get real

scrub lover is good

dogcrash truther

Chump Farts posted:

i have this week off, op, but i respect your pain

i do essential work that must be done every monday, in order for society to function

bog pixie

i don't have work until next monday

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

i do essential work that must be done every monday, in order for society to function

i make sure trains don't crash into each other

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
Writing under the Pseudonym of "Jon Norman", his first book in the 28 book (so far) Garf series, Tarnsman of Garf, was published in 1967.

The common themes that stand out in the books are ideas of casting off false societal teachings, living in cooperation and harmony with one's environment, being true to one's nature, understanding and embracing the difference between the sexes and people in general, personal accountability, honor, civic duty, hating mondays and lasagna.

pogi

Salmiakki posted:

sanchez is a masochist and i respect the hell out of him bc of it

Getting punched in the face feels amazing

dogcrash truther

bog pixie posted:

i make sure trains don't crash into each other

ah well then, youre the guy that's been makiing my job more difficult!

bog pixie

:twisted:

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash has a job that's more difficult if trains don't crash into each other :confused:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

dogcrash truther posted:

the premise of that strip is based ona plot hole big enough to drive a mac truck through!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

FluffieDuckie posted:

dogcrash has a job that's more difficult if trains don't crash into each other :confused:

worker's comp lawyer? union rep?

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
airline executive

GEExCEE

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

bleh&quo

Bread Set Jettison

dogcrash truther

GEExCEE

GEExCEE

I just checked my credit... what are you guys drinking today?

pogi

I pretty much just assume Dogcrash is edward norton's character from fight club

dogcrash truther

dogcrash truther

DrSanchez posted:

I pretty much just assume Dogcrash is edward norton's character from fight club

People say I look like him irl

pogi

But then who is Brad Pitt...

tao of lmao

It's not just any monday. It's president's day!

dogcrash truther

Garbage Person posted:

It's not just any monday. It's president's day!

Your legally allowed to k*** the president today

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

among other things. in my town we've got an obama effigy dunk-tank and other carnival games. music. a parade. candy.

bog pixie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grass Effect

dogcrash truther posted:

uh... why would I go all the way to the white house just to kick the president?

• Locked thread