Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
he is so tall. his shoulders are so broad. he is a god drat caveman. his chin is bumping against your forehead. he's drunk on caveman beers and vitamins. so many vitamins. hes feeling nothing right now. what did you say or do to offend him? he grabs your arms. you seriously dont know if youre going to live or die at this point. "Yabba...dabba....DooO!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
I try to run

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
* flintstone i am soooooooooO sorrey

ron color
:shrug: its a living

El Spider

vitamin beer

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

CAT BRUSH posted:

I try to run

you try to run from fred flinstone. he is puzzled at first and starts to laugh. is somebody honestly trying to outrun fred the gently caress flintstone? he honestly can't believe it. he pours a half a bottle of vitamins down his throat and chases them with more caveman beer. then he starts pumping his legs so hard that they become a blur. he's not even moving, just sucking things into his whirling vortex of legs and dust. then he's after you. hes so loving mad right now. you are more terrified than ever. and hes just getting started.

Pinche Rudo

start giving him a handy

Bwee

WetNightmare posted:

he is so tall. his shoulders are so broad. he is a god drat caveman. his chin is bumping against your forehead. he's drunk on caveman beers and vitamins. so many vitamins. hes feeling nothing right now. what did you say or do to offend him? he grabs your arms. you seriously dont know if youre going to live or die at this point. "Yabba...dabba....DooO!"

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

WetNightmare posted:

you try to run from fred flinstone. he is puzzled at first and starts to laugh. is somebody honestly trying to outrun fred the gently caress flintstone? he honestly can't believe it. he pours a half a bottle of vitamins down his throat and chases them with more caveman beer. then he starts pumping his legs so hard that they become a blur. he's not even moving, just sucking things into his whirling vortex of legs and dust. then he's after you. hes so loving mad right now. you are more terrified than ever. and hes just getting started.

He can run as fast as a car.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Colonel Wood posted:

start giving him a handy

fred th;e man flinsteone is disgusted at ur pathetic act of submission
there is no mercy among cavemen!!!!
he jax fatalities ur arms
only wilma can touch there

ron color
get back to the time machine!

ron color
go to the time machine

bacalou

give him the secret water buffalo handshake

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

ron color posted:

get back to the time machine!

you go bafck in time to three minutes ago. fred flinstone is drunk as gently caress standing over you.he is so tall. his shoulders are so broad. he is a god drat caveman. his chin is bumping against your forehead. he's drunk on caveman beers and vitamins. so many vitamins. hes feeling nothing right now. what did you say or do to offend him? he grabs your arms. you seriously dont know if youre going to live or die at this point. "Yabba...dabba....DooO!"

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
> Defeat Fred.

Pinche Rudo

WetNightmare posted:

you go bafck in time to three minutes ago. fred flinstone is drunk as gently caress standing over you.he is so tall. his shoulders are so broad. he is a god drat caveman. his chin is bumping against your forehead. he's drunk on caveman beers and vitamins. so many vitamins. hes feeling nothing right now. what did you say or do to offend him? he grabs your arms. you seriously dont know if youre going to live or die at this point. "Yabba...dabba....DooO!"

I challenge him to a brontosaurus eating contest

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

bacalou posted:

give him the secret water buffalo handshake

"WHERE YUAOR BLUE HAT," fred flinstone bellows. "yabba dab the gently caress??"

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Colonel Wood posted:

I challenge him to a brontosaurus eating contest

"eat...dino?" fred flinstone says, piuzzled. his nuts are vulnerable to a kick!

google THIS

meanwhile Barney, my accomplice, is sneaking into his kitchen to grab his cocoa pebbles. all is going according to plan

I wait until he is about to murder me then give the signal and Barney starts giggling to distract Fred while I escape

Pinche Rudo

WetNightmare posted:

"eat...dino?" fred flinstone says, piuzzled. his nuts are vulnerable to a kick!

I motion over to Dino to attack him from behind

i am he

i try to use the rudimentary kung fu i learned in 5th grade but it pales in comparison to his raw cavemen strengh. he blocks my crane kick and snaps my leg bone like a brittle twig without changing the pace of his heavy, guttural, breathing. "hiya!" i say, not realizing that he already countered my move with incredible mach speed and the force of a strong car or heavy rock.

bacalou

WetNightmare posted:

"WHERE YUAOR BLUE HAT," fred flinstone bellows. "yabba dab the gently caress??"

nod solemly and say 'safe'

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

i am he posted:

i try to use the rudimentary kung fu i learned in 5th grade but it pales in comparison to his raw cavemen strengh. he blocks my crane kick and snaps my leg bone like a brittle twig without changing the pace of his heavy, guttural, breathing. "hiya!" i say, not realizing that he already countered my move with incredible mach speed and the force of a strong car or heavy rock.

Game Over

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

bacalou posted:

nod solemly and say 'safe'

Fred Flintstone isn't sure what to do so he just throws you into a wall so game kinda over yuo win but ur back hurts for life

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Colonel Wood posted:

I motion over to Dino to attack him from behind

dino starts licking fred flintstone and he is angry but helpless to change the situation

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Jett posted:

meanwhile Barney, my accomplice, is sneaking into his kitchen to grab his cocoa pebbles. all is going according to plan

I wait until he is about to murder me then give the signal and Barney starts giggling to distract Fred while I escape

its a double cross. barney wants the pebbles to himself. bam bam kneecaps u at the safehouse. barney is a complete psychopath. its a slow and hosed up quentin tarintino style death.

bacalou

WetNightmare posted:

Fred Flintstone isn't sure what to do so he just throws you into a wall so game kinda over yuo win but ur back hurts for life

can i smoke weed to get rid of the pain

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

You can not Defeat Fred here. Please try a different command.

tao of lmao

WetNightmare posted:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

bacalou posted:

can i smoke weed to get rid of the pain

Prehistoric ditch weed. :(

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Hire Fred to beat up your worst enemy: Fred Flintstone.

nvm no cake

WetNightmare posted:

ron color
whatever moves he makes, mimic him. dont make eye contact

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

ron color posted:

whatever moves he makes, mimic him. dont make eye contact

he just dropkicks u into that bird that says "i hate my job" it was sooooo awesome but game over

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
offer bowling ball as a sign of peace

Pinche Rudo

Offer Fred some delicious doughnuts (joke's on him cavemen can't eat gluten)

cuntman.net

i eat vitamins to beat him at his own game

GEExCEE

this game is loving rigged. fred is a madman

ron color
become larger than fred flinstone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

fred is op. needs to be fixed.

• Locked thread