Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bwee
Patch Notes: Fred's Vitamins changed to Fred's Gummy Vitamins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
share a bowl of cocoa pebbles with him then hop on dino and ride him away like yoshi while he is distracted

cuntman.net

we gotta play to our strenghts. i begin smoking weed

GEExCEE

when the game was first released, fans submitted countless reports that the final boss, fred flinstone, was incredibly difficult. gamers who had completed the first 9 levels without losing a life reported that they lost all their lives, including the bonuses, before fred even powered up when the steam starts coming out of his ears. When Capcom released a notice that the difficulty was as intended, many fans were distraught. Several poor souls, driven mad by their inability to surmount Fred's full-screen bone attack, were institutionalized. One has since committed suicide. Since then, five people have successfully gotten Fred to do his final transformation, where the fire shoots out of his nostrils, but no one has managed to successfully complete the game.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
ill make the wiki

bacalou

smoke fred out with several fields of caveman ditch

google THIS

let's try the Barney thing again but this time we double cross him back and carefully lure Fred right to him after the heist

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Brillo_Pad posted:

share a bowl of cocoa pebbles with him then hop on dino and ride him away like yoshi while he is distracted

you offer a boa of cocoa pebbles to fred the madman flintstone he does not understand sharing. the thought of letting another smaller man eat his food shocks and enrages him. shareng is just takeng half!! fRED KILLE

i am he

WetNightmare posted:

you offer a boa of cocoa pebbles to fred the madman flintstone he does not understand sharing. the thought of letting another smaller man eat his food shocks and enrages him. shareng is just takeng half!! fRED KILLE

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Jett posted:

let's try the Barney thing again but this time we double cross him back and carefully lure Fred right to him after the heist

barney putts a cigarete out on his forearm wethout blinking. thenn one on his testicles

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

bacalou posted:

smoke fred out with several fields of caveman ditch

you offer fred caveman ditch :420: fred smokes an contemplates life as deeply as he can. fred chill? nO FRED KILLE!!!! it seems :420: has just made fred more passionate and creative about killing. its more fun and better. fred gets a deeper satisfaction from killing high.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

GEExCEE posted:

this game is loving rigged. fred is a madman

bacalou won (sort of) but unfortunately it seems nobody gets out unscathed. there has to be a way to defeat this apeshit cavejerk..

a ritard

by XyloJW
physically overpowered - i use my skills of an actor to empathize and follow fred flintstone's violent mood swings, i am his friend, i am as much a part of him as his own two hands.. as soon as he shifts his attention away from me i bolt for the nearest shadow to escape.

a ritard

by XyloJW

WetNightmare posted:

bacalou won (sort of) but unfortunately it seems nobody gets out unscathed. there has to be a way to defeat this apeshit cavejerk..

once i am hidden i hamstring him with a vibrating palm... he won't remember seeing me.

a ritard

by XyloJW
plan B is torpedo headbutt, put him on the ground.

Killer Low Life

Kick fred flintstone in the dick

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

ron color posted:

:shrug: its a living

Salmiakki

i hold fred flintstones hand and tell him eve rything is gonna be ok

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

WetNightmare posted:

he is so tall. his shoulders are so broad. he is a god drat caveman. his chin is bumping against your forehead. he's drunk on caveman beers and vitamins. so many vitamins. hes feeling nothing right now. what did you say or do to offend him? he grabs your arms. you seriously dont know if youre going to live or die at this point. "Yabba...dabba....DooO!"

lmao

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

WetNightmare posted:

he is so tall. his shoulders are so broad. he is a god drat caveman. his chin is bumping against your forehead. he's drunk on caveman beers and vitamins. so many vitamins. hes feeling nothing right now. what did you say or do to offend him? he grabs your arms. you seriously dont know if youre going to live or die at this point. "Yabba...dabba....DooO!"

google THIS

WetNightmare posted:

barney putts a cigarete out on his forearm wethout blinking. thenn one on his testicles

Fred's forearm? I'm confused, did I successfully start and epic caveman battle over the pebbles and take myself out of the focus of their attention or not?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
^ barney is a psycho who puts cigarettes out on himself for fun

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Salmiakki posted:

i hold fred flintstones hand and tell him eve rything is gonna be ok

fred flinstone aggreees adn caveman kills u

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

a ritard posted:

once i am hidden i hamstring him with a vibrating palm... he won't remember seeing me.

fred flinstone remembers everything he is very resourceful and will stalk u like the predator

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Killer Low Life posted:

Kick fred flintstone in the dick

fred flinstone dies anf flashes three times befoar disappearing CONGRATULATIONS!!! Try again on hardmode for the tru eending!!!

FartGhost

try again in hard mode

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
convince Wilma to do a strip tease for Fred, distracting him for a moment while you slit his throat from behind. burn the body.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

FartGhost posted:

try again in hard mode

-reset-

fred flinstone is drunk as gently caress standing over you wearing full groin armor. he is so tall. his shoulders are so broad. he is a god drat caveman. his chin is bumping against your forehead. he's drunk on caveman beers and vitamins. so many vitamins. hes feeling nothing right now. what did you say or do to offend him? he grabs your arms. you seriously dont know if youre going to live or die at this point. "Yabba...dabba....DooO!"

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

AdvilSmith posted:

convince Wilma to do a strip tease for Fred, distracting him for a moment while you slit his throat from behind. burn the body.

yuo convince wilma to do a strip tease for fred. she says okay. she gets all slick wet like jamie lee curtis in true lies. "WILMAAAA I'M HOME K????" fred screams.
"a stranger in the hosue fred pls kill him" wilma say
"o rlly?" fred says adn then u get teh ultimatcaveman beatdown

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the living appliances have long since had enough, no longer does the mantra of 'it's a living' suffice. finally they see their moment. finally they strike.

Dexters Secret

goldmine

Living Shield

verily carefree

lmao

Dexters Secret

WetNightmare posted:

you try to run from fred flinstone. he is puzzled at first and starts to laugh. is somebody honestly trying to outrun fred the gently caress flintstone? he honestly can't believe it. he pours a half a bottle of vitamins down his throat and chases them with more caveman beer. then he starts pumping his legs so hard that they become a blur. he's not even moving, just sucking things into his whirling vortex of legs and dust. then he's after you. hes so loving mad right now. you are more terrified than ever. and hes just getting started.

this was the best post imo

poverty goat

cant gently caress with the paleo diet

Savage For The Winjun

fred sounds hot

Pinche Rudo

Construct a bow and poison tipped arrows then shoot his rear end. Technology bitch

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
constructs a rudimentary cannon out of a hollow tree stump with black powder made from local mineral deposits and shoots Fred with a blast of collected stones and gravel

Karate Bastard

Realize that you are separated from Fred's meaty brow only by the pixellated flimsy of an LCD grid, which unfortunately is only the milquetoast greeting of the business end of a 72" home entertainment centerpiece that now has you in a chokehold on the floor after you brained your stoned self with it traipsing to the kitchen for more pineapple crush and blotters, and that your actual situation is no better than the perceived, as you struggle vainly to remember what a smartphone is and how to operate it and what you'd want to do that for, while Barney whispers sweet seduction into your noncomprehending ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color
tv world, real world, you dont get any fruit pebbles. theyre always gonna be gone

• Locked thread