Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
friedrich flintstöne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

Unleash your Judo upon him. Toss him sky high.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Colonel Wood posted:

Construct a bow and poison tipped arrows then shoot his rear end. Technology bitch

fred gets high off the poison and if the fat guy from braveheart can get shot with an arrow and still lift a treetrunk over his head then fred flintstone is fine

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

CAT BRUSH posted:

constructs a rudimentary cannon out of a hollow tree stump with black powder made from local mineral deposits and shoots Fred with a blast of collected stones and gravel

the rock bath feels good and freds skin feels rejuvenated

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Karate Bastard posted:

Realize that you are separated from Fred's meaty brow only by the pixellated flimsy of an LCD grid, which unfortunately is only the milquetoast greeting of the business end of a 72" home entertainment centerpiece that now has you in a chokehold on the floor after you brained your stoned self with it traipsing to the kitchen for more pineapple crush and blotters, and that your actual situation is no better than the perceived, as you struggle vainly to remember what a smartphone is and how to operate it and what you'd want to do that for, while Barney whispers sweet seduction into your noncomprehending ears.

fred flintstone can actually get you through your tv like poltergeist or the ring

GEExCEE

FRED FRINSTONE WAS ORIGINALLY JUST AN URBAN LEGEND, BUT THE GAME DEVS TURNED HIM INTO A BOSS FIGHT FOR "tHE fLINTSTONES 2"

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
according to nightmare on elm street lore freddy krueger is a dream demon who can choose to assume many forms over the course of its existence. fred flintstone is an earlier incantation.

cuntman.net

dig a big hole and stand on the other side

GEExCEE

not many people know this, but fred flintstone was actually the inspiration for the messed up face thing on the Necronomicon in Army of Darkness

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
(in yhe voice of neo, from the matrix movie) whoa ...

GEExCEE

neo would be an interesting character to ship into this verse. Im strongly considering it.

Karate Bastard

WetNightmare posted:

fred flintstone can actually get you through your tv like poltergeist or the ring

Ah so that's what the chokehold was. Soothe the savage beast with some savage yodelin.

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Sep 27, 2014

Scaly Haylie

summon george jetson

Dexters Secret

Lizard Wizard posted:

summon george jetson

george jetson thinks pushing a single button is work. his future space race doesn't even walk and barely has the strength to stand. guns are outlawed in this future utopia. he cannot help you.

Peztopiary

by exmarx
I tap Fred on his head. Not even hard. He soft-resets into !Fred Flintstone. I wander off before he imprints on me.

Scaly Haylie

i raise a finger and say "yabba dabba do not, please."

YourHealthyColon
I summon the gReat Gazoo

ron color
hes just gonna get mad

Pinche Rudo

I grab a reflective piece of glass and say "Candyman" 5 times to summon Candyman and assist me in my fight

Scaly Haylie

did we win?

google THIS

do my best imitation of Fred's work whistle and the instrumentals at the beginning of the theme song, see if his conditioning takes over and he attempts to slide down the neck of a diplodocus crane that isn't there

Dexters Secret

why isn't this in the goldmine

a ritard

by XyloJW

Jett posted:

diplodocus

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

yup

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
yabba dabba doo

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
our current iks only use ik powers to sticky an endless array of joke rules threads and probate call out thread ops, unlike visionary ik dogcrash truther, who would have goldmined this thread by now

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
where are your pebbles now bitch :twisted:

Dexters Secret

Dexters Secret posted:

cuntman.net

Dexters Secret posted:

FartGhost

Dexters Secret posted:

google THIS

:ssh: we still haven't beat hard mode

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
fred flintstone roars and punches through a tyrannosaurus rex, one of the largest land carnivores of all time. he uppercuts through a stegosaraus. he throws his club and takes down a rare endangered pterodactyl :911:. then he looks at you. "yabba ki yay, motherfucker."

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

CAT BRUSH posted:

our current iks only use ik powers to sticky an endless array of joke rules threads and probate call out thread ops, unlike visionary ik dogcrash truther, who would have goldmined this thread by now

where have you gone dct a nation turns its lonely eyes to you

Scaly Haylie

WetNightmare posted:

fred flintstone roars and punches through a tyrannosaurus rex, one of the largest land carnivores of all time. he uppercuts through a stegosaraus. he throws his club and takes down a rare endangered pterodactyl :911:. then he looks at you. "yabba ki yay, motherfucker."

still gonna summon george jetson

Dexters Secret

Dexters Secret posted:

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I invite Rick Moranis and Stephen Baldwin (who also invites Pauly Shore) to reprise their roles and Barney to try to subdue Fred. Rick brings his shrinker machine and uses it on Fred to shrink him down to a manageable size, Stephen and Pauly Shore attempt to smoke Fred in a homemade McGayvered bong made of an avacado, and ice pick and a snorkel.

smoobles

i decided to read this thread finally

didn't like it

FartGhost

Dexters Secret posted:

Karate Bastard

bone him, right in the kisser. give him the straightest femur you got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
you anger fred .. he reaches for the phone. A flame roars inside him

• Locked thread