Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hahahaha drat son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm going to bargain with the Mods. There must be something I can do about this obvious mixup.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Do you guys know who Alonzo "Hamburger" Jones is

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

##unvote

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

##uncrash

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Do you know what a steel tipped boot feels like to your face

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

GOD WE ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THOSE NERDS

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Fast Luck posted:

let me answer that question with another question
##crash MMM

wait that wasn't a question.

you're dead now though

Hey Kids, don't you hate it when your favorite website is down?

Yes tumblr may be down folks, but we here at yahoo have some other things you can do while the "cash cow" isn't pumping out more "memes"

You can

*Search things on yahoo
*Check your yahoo email address
*read up on the latest yahoo news
*refrain from using google as much as possible
*imagine the fictional characters loving and then write about it to post on Tumblr when it is back up
*Ask Yahoo answers when tumblr will be back up.

By using this fun list of things to do you are ready to talk about your Otherkin in no time!

Nothing bad has happened as a result of Tumblr crashing.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

basicxally my role is im the internet itself ie fanfiction.net fantropes.net etc and my vigs are unstoppable and kill everyone no matter whatr. i kill people by "crashing" their page. it's p cool

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

If Byers dies, I die. He just claimed scum. The Mods have been gracious to me this fine day.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Well then

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I will not vote for the internet then

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
yahoo asnwers: how to win mafia?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

so apparently you're still alive, im not sure if it's because i "uncrashed" you or because the when the mods told me my vigs could never be stopped by anything they were lying. doesnt matter i guess.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Fast Luck posted:

basicxally my role is im the internet itself ie fanfiction.net fantropes.net etc and my vigs are unstoppable and kill everyone no matter whatr. i kill people by "crashing" their page. it's p cool

So MMM is still alive why?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck posted:

so apparently you're still alive, im not sure if it's because i "uncrashed" you or because the when the mods told me my vigs could never be stopped by anything they were lying. doesnt matter i guess.
this i guess.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Dr. Hurt posted:

*imagine the fictional characters loving and then write about it to post on Tumblr when it is back up

I'm currently imagining NILES from FRASIER and MRS. GARRETT from THE FACTS OF LIFE loving

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Why vig MMM?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Adus posted:

yahoo asnwers: how to win mafia?

TheDogfather A) Well I assume you are talking about Mafia, everyone's favorite computer and PS2 game. There are plenty of helpful walkthroughs on gamefaqs, idiot.

9 out of 24 viewers found this answer helpful.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Actually why didn't you vig Poque?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Retaliation for me voting him. I sort of thought he was a player and not an omnipresent stump

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

MY POWER MY PLEASURE MY PAIN

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

just for the hell of it. because he voted for me in the original thread and again now. i don't actually care if he dies or not.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yahoo answers: How do I get back to FanFiction.net and tell them all how bad this Troper community is?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Actually why didn't you vig Poque?
i was too busy leading the lynch train on poque to bother vigging him.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

yahoo answers: is byers really scumclaiming

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

yahoo answers, which thread is better? this one or the other one?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

anime gently caress pillow posted:

yahoo answers: How do I get back to FanFiction.net and tell them all how bad this Troper community is?

2Cool4UrDad A) Kill urself man.

0 out of 128 viewers found this answer helpful

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Power of Pecota posted:

yahoo answers: is byers really scumclaiming

TheGreatMentallo A) These loving pieces of loving poo poo has been spraying the poo poo out of SoCal for the past couple of weeks. I am near Magic Mountain and see chemtrails every single loving day. And I mean a poo poo ton of them. Ive even seen them spraying at night time!! Yes, even at 10PM!!!!

No wonder its so loving hot here. 80 degrees right now.

Any SoCal brahs on here to seeing this poo poo?

420 out of 1000 viewers found this answer helpful

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

MildManeredManikin posted:

GnarlesFarkley A) Youre thread is a disaster you failure why dont you go back to preschool where the short bus is waiting for you.

9001 out of 9001 viewers found this answer helpful.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

MildManeredManikin posted:

TheTruthIsOutTHere A) The Illuminati conspiracy is a conspiracy theory which holds that there is a "global elite" society that is either in control of the world or is seeking to take control of the world. As with most conspiracy theories, beliefs regarding the Illuminati conspiracy vary widely. As a result, it is virtually impossible to give a synopsis of the Illuminati conspiracy. Popularized in recent books and movies, the Illuminati conspiracy has definitely reached "cult fiction" status.

If one were to attempt to summarize the Illuminati conspiracy, it would go something like this: The Illuminati began as a secret society under the direction of Jesuit priests. Later, a council of five men, one for each of the points on the pentagram, formed what was called “The Ancient and Illuminated Seers of Bavaria.” They were high order Luciferian Freemasons, thoroughly immersed in mysticism and Eastern mental disciplines, seeking to develop the super powers of the mind. Their alleged plan and purpose is world domination for their lord (who precisely this lord is varies widely). The Illuminati are alleged to be the primary motivational forces encouraging global governance, a one-world religious ethic, and centralized control of the world’s economic systems. Organizations such as the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, and the International Criminal Court are seen as tentacles of the Illuminati. According to the Illuminati conspiracy, the Illuminati are the driving force behind efforts to brainwash the gullible masses through thought control and manipulation of beliefs, through the press, the educational curriculum, and the political leadership of the nations.

13 out of 87 users found this helpful

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Byers, I want to thank you again for freeing me from this hell. You're a true friend.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'll write chapter two.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I'll write chapter two.

Chapter two has already been assigned.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I am once again disappointed in this game.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

gently caress i MEANT TO SAY HATCHI MATCHI THAT"S A SPICY MEATABALL IN HERE

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrtl41oZxOA

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

MERCY MODS MERCY

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

no challenge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Hey guys, how's it going?

• Locked thread