Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Fast Luck posted:

A couple posts after the one I linked he went on an even longer rant. He's either your scum partner or seriously pissy in a very uncalled for way.

I disagree I was being pissy, I'm just :words: (you should have seen the post I wrote right now about this before self editing haha). Kitara said it was too hard to get 20 posts in 9 days and I thought that was silly, especially coupled with saying they'd post when it became "more about playing the game" when it wasn't going to be like that, most likely, for at least another two weeks with the large player count.

(Also I know Kitara said that they weren't going to get in an argument but I was hoping they would post back and forth with me and would end up over 20 posts. Didn't work out.)

Real talk, I was upset that the modkills didn't happen because I also wanted things to become "more about playing the game" and cutting from 32 players down to around 25 would have helped speed that up, but splitting threads is probably a better way to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Okay yall, I want to vig someone but a) I am busy at the moment, b) can't play at work anymore (new boss :argh:), and c) have a night class right after work tomorrow that will keep me out past deadline. Hopefully I can come back tonight and put some time in past quick dumb posts, but just in case I don't I'd like to figure this out

Notes so far (mostly pre thread split and probably missing information)

Adus- 3p
DuckHuntDog - The random power thing seems crazy if you could random scum to town, but we already have had people claim post restrictions so having a post restriction of "Cant say who was on scum team" could work. Might be too hard to implement though as town. Possibly 3p? Worth considering.
Hal - ?
Jefepato - Probably getting modkilled
Kitiara - Had that argument, seemed town to me
Kumba - ?
Little Mac - ?
Meinberg - Told us AFP was totally town, was wrong. Suspicious!
MMM - Lost that deathmatch so FL is going to vig anyway if I understood right.
Pecota - ?
winvirus - Isn't winvirus on the modkill chop block too?
yuming - Public daycop sounds towny to me but who knows with this game

Help me come up with a good vig target thread, tia. (If anyone in the other thread wants to help I might have time to read yours too if I take a long lunch tomorrow or something idk)

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kitiara posted:

D. Chaoslord confuses me a bit. I think he might be town, but he seems oddly focused on keeping track of who should be modkilled, so I'm a bit suspicious as to whether he just wants them gone to have a big lead on town.

(sorry about not using a pronoun earlier, profile says porpoise and I didn't want to guess)

Kept track of them for my list of "Who to vig/not vig" consideration. If they're getting modkill not gonna waste my vig.

So, here's whats happening yall

Gonna shoot DHD. I'm a 1-shot desperado instead of 1-shot vig. So, if I die.... DHD is Not Scum. Good luck, thread, if that's the case. :patriot:

• Locked thread