Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!
Hi, fantropers! So glad we're off that terrible fascist site.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

This?! This is a glorious dance! That has been passed down! In my family for generations!
So this is like tic-tac-toe writ large? Interesting.

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

FV, your points against yuming make some good sense, but I have trouble believing that Poque's scumbuddy would stick her neck out to defend him when he acted like he did.

(Also, it sounds like people think DHD turned Poque scum and I don't get why. I think Poque was scum from the start and just got his role altered; his behavior didn't really change.)

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

MildManeredManikin posted:

Probably dhd is scum too

Possible, but why the hell would he claim his role as a scum? If he is really a scum recruiter he wouldn't say anything.

Kitiara posted:

I'm sure I'm being really daft or newb-like, but what's 3p? .

Third party, i.e. neither town nor scum but having a different victory condition.

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

Technically DHD is confirmed not-scum according to chaoslord's claim. He could still be 3P or something. But it's more than enough reason not to lynch him for now.

##vote Meinberg

How does the plurality lynch work if there's a tie?

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

I have a lot of questions at this point, but I'd like to start with who the hell brought Poque back, and why?

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

winvirus claimed cop in the previous thread, didn't he?

Investigation results, please.

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

Poque posted:

he's not a cop. he came in asking who to vote for and then later decided he had an investigation on me

Well yeah, I seriously doubt his claim given how he's acted. But if he's going to stand by it, I want his results.

Although we're running out of time here and I still have to eat dinner. If he's got nothing to say then

##vote winvirus

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

winvirus posted:

Stop. I'm confirmed masons with PoP. I'm the third of their trio. He can confirm this.

PoP, confirm/deny please?

Also if this is true, why did neither of them mention it before?

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

Wait, seriously?

##unvote

PoP are you a recruiter or something? If so why recruit him?

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

Mills posted:

I can confirm that Pecota and winvirus are scum. I had information that Pecota was scum with someone, and I was waiting to spring the trap.

Why do you have this information, and also what was the deal with your permadoc role? I assumed that was the "make someone lynchproof" thing, did you actually use it before you died?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jefepato
Mar 11, 2009

Fast Luck posted:

This means all Meinberg's information was correct, but the one thing he was allowed to share (diqnol is town!) was wrong.

Ugh why we gotta lynch Meinberg. :mad: Anyway though did he breadcrumb anything?

Yeah I'd guess he had to predetermine which answer he'd share, and was lied to only on that question.

Except he kinda made it sound like he had to make a decision about which info to share on D1 (and he implied the questions were asked N0), which doesn't really fit with that.

Regardless it seems like he got bastard modded. Based on what you quoted, I suppose he was trying to narrow down the number of killing roles/factions or something.

Meinberg posted:

Before I die, I just want to let you know that I love you all. You are sending me to the sweet release of Mafia retirement.

RIP dude. I don't think Mafia was exactly your calling in life, but you seem like a nice guy anyway.

• Locked thread