Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Hello, new thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Diqnol, do you still have a limited post count today?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Let's stuff this bird, roast this goose, and pluck this duck:

##vote winvirus

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

it should be obvious given he wasn't playing at all in the last thread, so maybe some votes would spur him to put in some effort. If he doesn't with a more manageable thread, he is likely scum.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Nevermind the guy pushing for me to give a reason just flipped scum or something.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Let's turbo me and move on to DEATH MATCH.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Kitiara posted:

Ditto. That means that I don't have much information for a vote just now, but DHD and PoP are not doing themselves any favors by being so quick to vote for no good reason.

This is a weird post. It is fine if you want to ignore two days of the game, but that doesn't magically mean we should all ignore it as well or that there is nothing to read from it (and how would you know if you admit to not having read it anyways).

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I completely forgot about Rarity's claim, and that's something the other thread should be looking at.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

It could be a half-truth, and I don't think of goon as really that equivalent to VT considering they can also kill
and talk OOT.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Fast Luck posted:

Now it seems like you're stretching to keep suspecting Rarity, DHD. If she said she took the power role of the first lynched, and the scum that got lynched had no power role, that would just mean she's vanilla town.

I think given everything we have seen this game it is in no way a stretch that nothing is a stretch.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

fiery_valkyrie posted:

People in this thread who didn't vote Poque are DHD, PoP, Adus, yuming, and Kumba.

I think PoP looked the worst, but Hal is clearing him. After that I'm suspicious of yuming who kept calling him a jester and not voting.

##vote yuming

I thought yuming might be scum and still think she might be, but the bit about the jester was before I changed his role/alignment too.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Okay

##vote yuming

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I neither watch nor have any opinions either way w/r/t Project Runway, sorry PoP.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Just to make it easier to read, I think you should quote the posts you are responding to from the other thread. Less so in this specific
case, but just a general idea.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

##unvote

Cop/daycop with apparent "scum/not scum" results is enough to not doubt yuming.

##vote winvirus back to this.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I missed whatever the result on Adus said originally, but are we assuming "not scum" just means not on the scumteam rather than not a threat?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Let's all vote me so after my flip we can admonish me for not playing "townie" enough and blame me the mislynch.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

Other thread, seriously, why is DHD not your vote?

I am the only one with a vote placed that isn't on me, so convince me to do it.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Maybe not let me be the leader, thanks.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Let's lynch the guy that just got confirmed as town, I agree.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

This very page chaoslord got killed for trying to vig me because I am town. You aren't even reading.

##vote Meinberg

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

What sort of reason is that for voting someone? No thanks.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Little Mac has been horrible this game with just a single post aince the split, no serious posts or a single vote all game, but it is really discouraging he is the only one with votes right now. It is a crapshoot that he is scum or even facing a modkill after almost a week without posting.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

winvirus posted:

Wasn't this guy confirmed town or something? If not we should lynch him, because what the gently caress, you tried to lynch me on this exact premise yesterday or something

You actually tried to appear like you were giving the game effort, unlike Mac until now. I also like the idea that being a hypocrite is somehow a scumtell to you.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

winvirus posted:

Anyway, I am just posting to show how stupid Forced Postcounts are. Sorry!!

I know, it is really hard to just play the game minimally without prodding... oh wait.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Little Mac posted:

Is it Day 3 IN THIS THREAD? Because gently caress just put us back in one thread jesus christ

There were two days before the split, and this is the second day since.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

It isn't inconceivable Hal wasn't serious about PoP being confirmed to him, but I wouldn't count on it.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

##vote meinberg

Between just throwing votes around without reading a thing and the dropping his role reveals after the Diqnol flip, I could see Meinberg as scum.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Little Mac posted:

Just got to MMM's "vig Adus" post

what the gently caress is that

Adus is almost assuredly 3P and we might need to lynch him?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Before poting "Not Scum" he posted "Not Town" despite the investigation being Scum/Not Scum.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

The only way a player investigates "Not Town" and "Not Scum" is Adus is 3P. It was mod error, but it is something Adus has been open about since.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

What am I not seeing about winvirus that you are, Poque?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Little Mac posted:

Why did Winvirus say he'd vote MMM and then vote Meinberg? This game is weird (obviously).

That is part of what Poque was pointing out in the othee thread about winvirus.

• Locked thread