Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Came for the thread about an AI guy buying a truly I-level Viper, stayed for the 30 new posts about a Buffalo used car dealer's website not converting every currency in the world correctly using up to the minute conversion rates

edit: I just bought the car for $918 thanks to my laptop's local currency setting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Green Viper!

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Sorry to spoil your thunder, DV, but this has to be it, right?

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I think if $250k cars have attained domain amongst the working class, we can safely and finally say "Thanks Obama" once and for all in a tremendously haughty tone of voice and shake our fists at this economic dystopia kenyan marxism nightmarescape

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I feel like calling cars like these gas guzzlers is like calling Usain Bolt a glutton because he eats 4500 calories during training.

We need another distinction in our gas consumption heirarchy so everyone knows you're properly utilizing the fuel and not just wildly wasting it in a H2 or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Das Volk posted:

As requested, I haven't reset it since I got it back. Also the new motor hasn't burned a drop of oil so far either.
Hah, you thought 10 cylinders were a good idea. I'm getting 13.4 after 750 miles. Hypermiling :smug:

• Locked thread