Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shin-chan
Aug 1, 2008

To be a man you must have honor...
...honor and a penis!

meatpimp posted:

And that you pay for the car after your income is taxed, then the car is taxed for gas guzzler, then you pay sales tax on the price of the car, which includes gg tax.

:911:

And you proceed to put more gas, which is taxed, into the car than a normal car. The cycle never ends.

I DD two different gas guzzlers. My friends in their Hondas complain to me about gas prices and how I could possible put up with it. They can't understand why I don't care when gas is $4 or more to fill up. They don't understand how much joy I get from driving.

Shin-chan fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jan 28, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shin-chan
Aug 1, 2008

To be a man you must have honor...
...honor and a penis!

Geirskogul posted:

I remember a top gear where they did the most laps in supercars on one gallon. Wasn't a viper in that?

Just watched this the other day. Viper wasn't in the race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmxUsGiGp3w

The Ferrari 599, Lamborghini Murcielago, Mercedes McLaren, Aston Martin DBS and Audi R8.

R8 "won".

• Locked thread