Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

GentlemanofLeisure posted:

Hopefully this slice of Americana will work out well for you this time.

The Z06 thread is still one of my all-time favorites on SA. Is that still the only AI thread to get goldmined?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Arachnamus posted:

Front and rear, right?

It's a Viper, the "Front" tires will wind up in the back eventually. :mmmhmm:

(I kid, Das Volk.)

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

To the goldmine with you: 2008 Corvette trip report: A warning about GM

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

At least from how accomodating they've been so far, it seems there's a good chance they'll just play ball and get you a new one.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Speaking on gaschat, I switched to ethanol-free a while back. It's still about $3 right now, which is about 25% more than normal premium, but the increased power density makes a huge difference in drivability and fuel economy; my combined MPG shot from 22 to like 26 after a couple tanks, I did the math and it's like 7% more per mile, a cost I'll gladly pay for what the butt dyno says is more power, nevermind having to fill up slightly less often.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

There's apparently multiple v-powers, one with and one without ethanol. Internet says the ethanol-free version is usually more expensive. The shell near me definitely has the "up to 10% ethanol" stickers on all the pumps.

There's a chevron and a wawa by me that have separate pumps for it (separate pump handle in wawa's case) for ethanol-free, at a higher price.

And I meant ordinary E10 93 octane, as opposed to specifically ethanol-free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Anyway, Das Volk, what does the Viper actually get for combined fuel economy? I feel like that's the really important question.

• Locked thread