Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

pointing the exhaust directly at the sound sensors probably isn't a very good idea.

Can't you just hammer a potato into the right pipe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Ok, plan B. Turbos act as mufflers, and would probably bring it down under 92 dB

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

panzertape posted:

You must be nuts to pick this over a 991

Still a cool car. Iīd be afraid to kill myself with a viper. Always thought of it as a real manīs car.

The only 991 you get at viper prices is the base carerra which is docile as gently caress and slow as balls, by performance car terms.

It would also likely have as many quality problems.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

salvage title GTs are worth $250k at this point. It's insane. They made over 4000, and yet they've doubled in price over msrp.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

meatpimp posted:

And that you pay for the car after your income is taxed, then the car is taxed for gas guzzler, then you pay sales tax on the price of the car, which includes gg tax.

:911:

something something norway denmark something something

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

What do you mean "normal premium"

shell v-power is ethanol free, and around here is priced the same as premium elsewhere.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

he did write the viper's name on the track by doing burnouts, and i think that is far more important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Petekill posted:

poo poo, can you get a Viper One of One painted with that?

Yes, yes you probably can.

It's called thermochromic paint, and all it would take to convince dodge to do it for you is a small suitcase full of money.

holy poo poo, i just had a stroke of what could be genius.

This stuff is sold as a powder that you mix into the clearcoat. i wonder if it would work mixed into clear plastidip :stare:

Powershift fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Jan 30, 2015

• Locked thread