Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

http://bladesoflegends.com/?r=3929
Yes this is my referal link, yes I benefit from you using it and you do too, essentially if you ever purchase credits I get some free ones as well which in turn I donate to our clan and upgrade our bonuses.

I've started a clan with some referals I got from the last thread we are the Tradeskill Poopsockers. My goal is to control the resource market and prices making us one of the richest guilds in the game. This will take time however I'm buying up all resoures at lower prices and selling them higher. That is where my ref link comes in handy everything you do basically doubles up and gets re-invested into the clan.

For those of you who missed the last thread Blades of Legends is basically a game you can play idle if you want. It is all text based with a built in chat. It isn't for everone but if you like to kill some mindless time while watching tv or something this game is perfect. It is just like every other game ever, kill monsters, gain gold, crafting etc.

When you log in send Desert Rat a message and I'll invite you to the guild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE
Quad expeience is going on for the next hour.

• Locked thread