Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Well, piggyback rides are cute, at least.

To festoon means to put up a whole bunch of decorations all over the place like you're having a feast. Or, in French, a feston.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, this story is entirely too dark for Baby Bowser showing up and running around in circles until we're dizzy.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, after that episode, all I have to say is that those babies are lucky they're really good with hammers. We've got enough boss fights on the horizon without those bundles of id getting us into more.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Oh, Baby Bowser. Your schemes are as predictable as they are transparent.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Some of those blocks looked awfully high up. Are you going to get yourself an even higher jump at some point?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Oh god, now future Bowser can team up with past Bowser!

...actually they'll probably just fight. The little one doesn't seem like he'd even respect himself.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Luigi is dancin' crazy.

I do love the interaction between Bowser and Kid Bowser. He's great at chewing scenery.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I did actually like that Chomp puzzle. It was small enough to actually be navigable in good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I find the juxtaposition of actual DDR Mario and battles that may as well be DDR Mario kind of neat in contrast, actually.

What I'm taking away is, the M&L RPGs would benefit enormously from beat-synced attacks and a variety of battle themes.

• Locked thread