Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.
Why would someone do such a thing, just go and lie on the internet??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.

Control Volume posted:

It's because of the small sample size, if it had 89000 reviews it would be much higher, idiot

Judging by that AV you clearly have poo poo taste, why should any of us believe you?

Rrussom
May 13, 2009

Control Volume posted:

Uh actually I have really good taste as evidenced by my liking critically acclaimed free to play steam game Unturned

I'm sorry, but i think you are on the wrong site, I know Reddit will accept you, theres even a subreddit you can go to.
https://www.reddit.com/r/BadGamesForDumbPeople

• Locked thread