Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Never mind I’m an idiot.

Mr. Apollo fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jun 21, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Any suggestions for a parcel tracking app? I purchased Deliveries but they switched to a subscription based service last year and didn't grandfather anyone who previously purchased it. I don't mind paying for one, I just don't want a subscription based one.

I'd like to be able to track Amazon deliveries and eBay deliveries through their Pitney-Bowes shipping service.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Deliveries doesn’t seem to track Amazon packages anymore without a subscription. I just keep getting “Not found” errors when I try.

I don’t mind paying for an app, I’d gladly pay $20 for it. I just don’t like how everything is becoming a subscription service now.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Warbird posted:

What? I just tried now and it tracked just fine. You can even hook it into Amazon to it pulls in stuff. I bought it years ago and don’t pay for a sub.

Boris Galerkin posted:

I don’t have a sub but I paid for it a while ago. I track Amazon just find. At worse, can’t you just copy paste the code.

I don’t know. Ever since my complimentary subscription ran out it won’t track Amazon deliveries anymore. I’ve tried cut and pasting the tracking link and Amazon’s tracking code and neither work.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Can anyone recommend a "pantry inventory tracker" for lack of a better phrase?

I'd like a app where I can scan in items I've purchased (using the UPC) and it keeps track of how many of those items I have and, ideally, when they were purchased. Anything else like creating shopping lists, recipes based on what I have, etc. is not necessary but I don't mind if it has that functionality.I would also like the ability to share the app with other people.

I'm in Canada so there might be some apps that do not appear for me in the app store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

SlowBloke posted:

When I had a flare up of my psychotic breakdown, i found low end warehouse management softwares to cover up that niche. Stuff like Zoho inventory and the like.

DRINK ME posted:

I know some recipe apps have a pantry-like function but unsure if they scan products, Paprika for example. I haven’t tried using any of them, I’m not organised enough for that.
Thanks. :) I’ll check those out.