Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punissuer
Nov 6, 2009

Aggro posted:

My wife and I are renting an apartment in NYC, and we're not taking much with us. To plan furnishing, we have a detailed blueprint of the unit.

Is there an app where we can upload the blueprint and like, drag furniture into the rooms? Or one where I can use exact measurements and draw it myself? So far everything that I've found only allows for estimations, or only allows one room at a time, which isn't particularly helpful.

Again not an app, but my wife uses https://www.homestyler.com for this and it can create renders pretty easily to get a good feel for layout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punissuer
Nov 6, 2009
I use Todoist and pay for the subscription but the free is good enough. Cross platform.