Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
have you considered, and hear me out on this one, have you considered that perhaps it was the ufc who really took the hgh? lotta things to consider here. anyway not guilty peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

"Everything was ok except for the high levels of HGH that showed up in every test" and I just died laughing.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I don't have high levels of HGH, everyone else is unusually low.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
If anything the test is TOO sensitive! Lmao.,

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
A little unusual that they used a lab in Hong Kong when there was a WADA approved one a mere 2000 kilometres away. Perhaps a little too unusual. It was probably just my body trying to repair itself, and 900 other excuses.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

LobsterMobster posted:

I would have believed it was a gently caress up on the Hong Kong lab's behalf if Cung tested positive for lead

hahaha

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
If a persons body produces some ridiculous amount of HGH after a fight then wouldn't every fighter get popped every single time?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Triticum Guzzler posted:

A little unusual that they used a lab in Hong Kong when there was a WADA approved one a mere 2000 kilometres away. Perhaps a little too unusual. It was probably just my body trying to repair itself, and 900 other excuses.

holy poo poo I didn't even realize he was advocating they should have instead sent the test to loving Beijing, jesus christ.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Intel&Sebastian posted:

If a persons body produces some ridiculous amount of HGH after a fight then wouldn't every fighter get popped every single time?

Well, you see, *throws smoke bomb, leaves behind pile of DVD copies of Pandorum*

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache
Everytime someone gets popped this thread is a loving goldmine for the next 24 hours.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

Gregor Samsa posted:

Everytime someone gets popped this thread is a loving goldmine for the next 24 hours.

hey now no need to be disrespectful of bobbby greens loss

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Just soon enough

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

That's what you get for "winning" BJJ tournaments by not tapping when your opponent armbars you, then running away for the rest of the match. Tough, but stupid.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Bluedeanie posted:

Pretty sure all Randy's chompers were veneers by the time he No Could Defend.

Dan Henderson is the guy with no upper front teeth. Couture had all of his until that fight.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

niethan posted:

holy poo poo

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

niethan posted:

:thurman:

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

EvanSchenck posted:

It was kind of obvious to everybody except the judges that he lost to Pearson and Gomi. In fact if I remember the Gomi fight even Sanchez was surprised and confused when the split went his way. The Kampmann fight wasn't as bad as those, but still highly dubious. Like somebody else said above, Diego maybe hasn't won a fight in 4 years. His best win in his career is probably Nick Diaz a million years ago (also his best fight).

As this board's number 1. Martin Kampmann superfan, the Diego decision was absolutely that bad. Diego landed maybe three punches in the fight. In return he got flattened and ground into paste. It made me very upset at the time, but then Kampmann got killed three times in a row so I realised it could have been worse.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

niethan posted:

did someone related to him test positive for lead too?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I didn't test high for any of these other drugs, but I did test positive for HGH, therefore I could not have been on HGH. Well good talk everyone.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Rory MacDonald takes Fightland on an exclusive tour of where the bodies are buried

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."

fatherdog posted:

Well, you see, *throws smoke bomb, leaves behind pile of DVD copies of Pandorum*

:laffo:

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
I had literally zero idea that Rory is fighting this weekend.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Dangersim posted:

I had literally zero idea that Rory is fighting this weekend.

I knew I just didn't give a poo poo

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Yuriy posted:

I knew I just didn't give a poo poo

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
Wow, there are like 12 straight hours of no-name UFC fighters this weekend.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
there's like 3 or 4 cool fights from both ufc cards this weekend, its kind of poo poo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Cruickshank/Njokuani is cool but it's being broadcast to like 3 homes

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
So 177 apparently did ~125k which is bad but not that bad considering the Barao disaster on top of the amazing card with a co-main event ft. Danny Castillo

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
I thought the fight pass card was this weekend and when I saw posts about the Halifax card I wasn't sure if I was more or less disappointed. Then I saw that both of them are this weekend and anyone who watches all of them is insane

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

https://twitter.com/bahiafightwear/status/517810127953346561

quote:

Norman Parke out of UFC 180 fight against Diego Sanchez in Mexico City: Maybe there was something to Conor McG...

That cheeky loving leprechaun

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Chael has passed the torch.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Also a dig at Porier and Cole Miller

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

Lmao this loving guy

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/10/2/6874433/renzo-gracie-tim-kennedy-should-forget-ufc-178-stool-gate

Tim Kennedy is told to quit complaining and accept defeat gracefully, by a Brazilian

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Also Iaquinta vs Pearson, hell yeah

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

another fight that got announced is Rustam Khabilov vs. Danny Castillo at UFC 182 hahahaha you get punished for lying on top of Tony Ferguson you idiot

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

masato tatanka posted:

another fight that got announced is Rustam Khabilov vs. Danny Castillo at UFC 182 hahahaha you get punished for lying on top of Tony Ferguson you idiot

I don't know how good Khabilov really is since his best win is Masvidal and his only loss is Henderson, but I can't see him as a favorable matchup for Castillo.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/10/khabib-nurmagomedov-blasts-paper-champion-anthony-pettis-hes-scared

I love the fact that Khabib learned English and then then immediately began talking poo poo.

quote:

“I look for Anthony Pettis at UFC 178, but I couldn’t find him,” Nurmagomedov said “I wanted to say, ‘Let’s go! I deserve my title shot. Why you shut up and not say my name?’ I follow his Instagram, and I see every time he parties, and I think he’s a playboy. All my life I’m training hard. I’m training in mountains, I’m wrestling with bears, and all my life I’m training."

quote:

“My message for Pettis is, ‘Please don’t be scared"

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Well, Khabilov seems like a good fighter and Castillo seems like a bad one so I'm gonna make a bold prediction here and say that Castillo is gonna have a pretty lovely new years.

e: Jesus Christ Khabib. When other people say they're wrestling bears they mean metaphorically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
khalibov did really well against henderson, and i think masvidal is a pretty solid top 15 dude and khalibov handled him pretty well. i don't know if i've ever seen a danny castillo fight.

i think its cool how well dos anjos has hung around and developed. he showed a lot of potential and was loving up stephens before he got destroyed, and the tyson griffin fight was close and he ruined tyson forever as a fighter. he seems to be able to handle himself better against "pressure" wrestlers who are actually do nothing wrestlers (the evolution from the guida and tibau fights to henderson). him vs diaz will be intensely good.

• Locked thread