Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Signed up because hell, why not. Lookin' forward to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

seiferguy posted:

So uh, I guess I'm not the only one waiting for my santee's info, right?

Maybe we all misunderstood and uublog actually agreed to run next year's Secret Santa. Dude's just getting a head start!

Senf fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Dec 23, 2014

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Akbar posted:

I realize that this is HIGHLY UNORTHODOX but seeing as I'm currently on holiday about 30 minutes away from my santee, I would like to invite Senf to go grab a drink sometime before January 7 and give him his gift in person.

SAS SECRET SANTA 2014 IS GOING ROGUE, BITCHES.

I mean so long as I don't get stabbed or some poo poo, yeah why not (I know why not but gifts so)? Hit me with another PM and we can try to make something work.

edit: I've order my santee's stuff but it looks like one of the items might end up being a little delayed. Hopefully everything goes out within a week or so, though.

Senf fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Dec 24, 2014

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

So I was an idiot and had the gifts sent to my own address and they won't arrive until tomorrow and (hopefully) Friday. I'll have them repackaged and shipped out again right when I receive them.

Don't lose hope :ohdear:

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Hello Santee (Farchanter): your gift waa finally delivered today amd I hope it finds/found you safely :ohdear:

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Just received my gift from Akbar, who obviously knows a good beanie when he sees one. It's about twice as large as my girlfriend's head (who may have just stolen it from me) and will be perfect for our ice cold Bay Area winters.

Props on the paper mache-ish cereal box that you used for your packaging, by the way. And yes, we will one day grab a beer :cheers:

Love it, man. Thanks again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Farchanter posted:

Hey, yes, I just brought it inside! It is awesome, thank you! I'll post pictures in a bit.

I'd send you a PM but you don't have them. I somehow just realized that I may have purchased the wrong size shirt... I hope it fits.

• Locked thread