Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Just signed up if there's still time; the OP is slightly unclear. :ohdear: I still use the awesome Texans-themed shades and plush hat from last year, though one is obviously more used than others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
I didn't get an email, but upon double-checking my inbox I didn't get a confirmation email when I initially registered, either, so maybe I got passed up? \:shobon:/ If that's the case, I'm happy to be any US Goon's Secret Santa.

E-mail is bhsman@gmail.com if that helps.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

UZworm posted:

Didn't he say the non-international ones would be going out tomorrow?

He did, I just didn't read it correctly. :downs:

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Dear Santee,

It's coming. :ohdearsass::hf::devil:

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

bhsman posted:

Dear Santee,

It's coming. :ohdearsass::hf::devil:

Estimated arrival of January 2nd!

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
The mailman just dropped off a copy of the MEGAWATT comic, awesome! :woop: Anyone want to claim responsibility? There wasn't a message included and I'd rather not hand out the buyer's name.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

bhsman posted:

The mailman just dropped off a copy of the MEGAWATT comic, awesome! :woop: Anyone want to claim responsibility? There wasn't a message included and I'd rather not hand out the buyer's name.

Spoke too soon; a few hours later I received two separate packages, containing an awesome LSU shirt and a Texans-themed chef's hat and apron! :chef:

Here's everything:

Thanks again mystery Santee! :buddy:

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

marioinblack posted:

I'll take claim. I couldn't resist that chef apron and hat when I scrolled past it. Now you can serve up food like JJ Watt serves up opposing QBs!

It owns pretty hard; just need to find a good time to use it. Thanks again! :)

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Just got back to my apartment and opened my gift, a classy rear end Yankees scarf (which is great because it's going to be freezing and snowy in NYC this week) and some Packers hater-blocking shades. I'll edit a picture in when I get on my computer.

Thanks a lot bhsman!

I don't know if they'll necessarily block haters, but I'm sure it'll create some. :c00l: Glad to liked them, can't wait to see the picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

I showed a friend of mine, who is a Cowboys fan, his team's version of the shades and he only replied "Why do these exist?"

Stay warm!

• Locked thread