Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
I definitely signed up at least once. I apologize if I actually signed up twice, I was having some connection issues. Thanks for picking this up and running it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Scratchmo
Wait, has everyone else gotten theirs? I haven't seen the email yet. Guess it's time to pm uublog.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Scratchmo
Better late than never - I was bummed out when it looked like it wasn't going to happen this year. Thanks for taking charge uublog, I'll be happy to assist next season to make it easier on you. Unless this Mariners season literally kills me.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Scratchmo
Thank you very much to whomever my totally awesome Santa was. I got two different packages, one on Monday and the other today. No note or anything and they both came from different places so I'm assuming my Santa just had them both drop shipped. Feel free to take credit whoever you are, or continue to lurk in the shadows like the sneaky red bastard I've always suspected you are :sassargh:

On the left is a SNES game that, despite my younger brother's absolute obsession with KGJ, I've never played. I'm in the process of trying to hunt down someone who still has a working SNES so I can try it out. Even if it doesn't work or I don't find anyone with the system - it'll look awesome on our ever expanding display shelf of cool baseball stuff.

On the right is the amazing drawing of my favorite Philly: Chase Utley. As you can see my girlfriend immediately hung it up on our wall, but I'm sure Chase will move around quite a bit before the season ends. I'm thinking he'll most likely come to work with me and sit on my desk to give me encouragement and advice about my work ethic, management, confidence, and tips and tricks for having great hair.

Thank you so much mystery Santa! Something from each of my two baseball teams was absolutely perfect. Now if only it was time for spring training to start. I miss baseball - I really really can't wait for the Phillies to get their ~70 win 2015 campaign under way.

E: I wouldn't have gotten anything if it hadn't been for your hard work. Thanks pal! :glomp:
V--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------V

BallerBallerDillz fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Jan 8, 2015

• Locked thread