Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vod Kanockers
Nov 13, 2010

To think Germans were considered "organized".
I'm in again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vod Kanockers
Nov 13, 2010

If we could have an extension on when we send our Santees their gifts... there's no way I can use my company's super-cheap (and shady) intl shipping before the New Year by this point. :ohdear:

Vod Kanockers
Nov 13, 2010

Dear Santee,

I'm shipping your gift out on Monday since I can't use my free intl. shipping through my office until after the New Year.

Sit tight! It's comin'!

Vod Kanockers
Nov 13, 2010

So... my mailbox got robbed.

Kind of hoping my Santee delayed a bit, otherwise poo poo got stolen. Cops are investigating.

Vod Kanockers
Nov 13, 2010

Paladine_PSoT posted:

Just got the delivery confirmation, you should have gotten the second part of this yesterday. Please tell me it's as glorious as I think it is

Assuming we're with each other, nope. Sorry mate. gently caress I hate living where I live.

If it is, you should be getting something warm and cozy on Thursday. loving international smuggling laws prevented me from sending my local IPA... because we hate the west.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vod Kanockers
Nov 13, 2010

Paladine_PSoT posted:

As promised, warm and cozy. It's awesome, and as she has a habit of doing with my sasssmas gifts, my daughter has claimed the furry beavers blanket as her own. It's Awesome, Thanks Vod Kanockers!

Glad it got there safe and sound. Did you get the note/message attached?

If anyone knows a way I can send 4 bottles of beer internationally, please PM me.

• Locked thread