Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pendergast
Nov 11, 2012
I want to sign up but I don't post here much, mainly lurk in the baseball threads. It just makes me think of when I did SS for my baseball card blog. Didn't get any interest this year for it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pendergast
Nov 11, 2012
I think I will. I always enjoyed picking out sports related stuff for people the two times I did secret Santa. Wish I could ship internationally but shipping killed me the one time I tried and on top of that the person never got my package.

Pendergast
Nov 11, 2012
Gifts ordered. It says one should arrive by Dec 31.. the other has no shipping date yet. Wish I could have bought more.

Pendergast
Nov 11, 2012
I got my gift today!

Thank you to whoever had me.

Also, I had to cancel one of my items and pick something else because the other wouldn't ship. So one should arrive this week and the other.. I hope next week.

• Locked thread