Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
Submitted. Kensei, could you please edit in uublog's info into the OP? People might not scroll down to see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
I realize that this is HIGHLY UNORTHODOX but seeing as I'm currently on holiday about 30 minutes away from my santee, I would like to invite Senf to go grab a drink sometime before January 7 and give him his gift in person.

SAS SECRET SANTA 2014 IS GOING ROGUE, BITCHES.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
I got my present today!

A whole shitton of Giants players from the late 80s and early 90s! To be honest, I had forgotten that the majority of these dudes were Giants. Were these cards from your own collection?

And the gems:

A Rod Beck rookie card! Kruk! Rags! Thanks kensei!

Akbar fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Dec 30, 2014

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Senf posted:

Just received my gift from Akbar, who obviously knows a good beanie when he sees one. It's about twice as large as my girlfriend's head (who may have just stolen it from me) and will be perfect for our ice cold Bay Area winters.

Props on the paper mache-ish cereal box that you used for your packaging, by the way. And yes, we will one day grab a beer :cheers:

Love it, man. Thanks again!

Chuffed that y'all enjoy it. I put it on a few times and kind of wanted to get one for myself. It's a pretty great beanie.

You'll be electrified to know that my mom packaged and mailed it for me as I had stupidly forgotten to do so before I flew out of the Bay. I was thinking of just driving over and stuffing it in your mailbox but didn't end up making another trip to the East Bay.

e: kensei, my parents are also forwarding me your package from Ireland. Still mystified as to what it might be.

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

kensei posted:

Paging uublog to make a ruling on Santa Panic 2015TM

Did you get it? :ohdear:

oh gently caress I got super busy and forgot to post. I got it! Thanks kensei you're the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

axeil posted:

Well looks like that LeSean McCoy jersey is going to be unwearable too now :suicide:

Hahaha I was just about to post this. Amazing.

kensei posted:

Awesome! It looked super cool when I found it, and just one present seemed underwhelming (despite the fact that those cards were cool as hell).

It does! And I think I have a frame for it too, although the frame is much larger.

• Locked thread