Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

I live. I die. I live again.
I'm not going to run the thing but I'd participate and I'll see if I can find any matching software or whateves online but I bet a lot of that is manual work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

Let's do this thing.

Did you mean to leave full name off the form or did I totally miss it? I ask because I live in a large apartment building soooooo

leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

uublog posted:

Tbh I figured the apartment number line would cover things like that. Are you saying if yours says 'leokitty' your building people will have no idea what to do with it?

What are "building people"?? If the postman leaves a slip in my mailbox instead of delivering the package because nobody is home/they didn't bother trying to deliver it I won't be able to pick it up at the post office. Anyway this can be solved easily for leokitty the individual but I don't know anyone else's situation.

leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

I was out of town for a few days following Christmas but should have some stuff out this week.

leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

Okay I finally had some time to get things for my little santee, they should be there shortly.

leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

So there's no worry, I wanted to mention I got my gift in the mail last night. I want to take a picture of it in action though so that has to wait for tonight.

leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

Pictures! I am not sure who my Santa was because the included card said I'd sent them to myself, which I don't remember doing.

Here is Olive trying to get into the box containing my Yankees logo bread toaster and waffle maker. She did not fit. I tried to brand my dinner sandwich with the logo but it didn't play nice with the bread I have. :( We'll have to see how waffles turn out this weekend.

And here's (part of) my lunch for work tomorrow in a cool sandwich bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leokitty
Apr 5, 2005

This morning's breakfast, showing that the waffle maker does make waffles

• Locked thread