Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm here to post to say that I signed up for this.

I think my apartment office likes full names, but as long as it has the apartment number I should be okay...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
30 days sounds fine to me. If someone is running late, as long as they're posting in the thread letting their santee know "Hey I'm a little late, you'll get your gift" then that's fine by me.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
So uh, I guess I'm not the only one waiting for my santee's info, right?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Dear Santee located in Southern California,

Your gift is on the way. Hopefully a team relocates with you.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
My Santee received his gifts today according to Amazon. I hope he got it :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Had a couple of packages arrive, with a note:

The loot:

That's a Mariner beanie with the old school logo (and a color scheme that I love and miss) which will be perfect for when I go up into the mountain and an Ichiro rookie bobble head that looks nothing like him and a sweet card. I will add it to the shrine of SASSS Ichiro gifts I've gotten throughout the years.

Thanks Xenophon!

• Locked thread