Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I signed up. I was getting worried but not so worried as to do anything about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I've been traveling but I should be able to get a present sent out by Monday. My Santee will not go unChristmased.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I'm having trouble getting Amazon to ship anything I want internationally, so my gift hasn't gone out yet. It's still in progress, though. I might end up mailing it myself.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I received a gift today with no sender name! I'll post a pic when I get a chance.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Dale Ouise posted:

One of them had the option to add a card. Looks like the other one made it first.

I'm told the other gift arrived today, as well as the stuff I'm mailing out. I'm excited to get home now.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I've been sick all week and didn't get to send out my Santee's gift, but it is all sitting on my counter now. I'm a real piece of poo poo and apologize.

The rest of my gift did arrive here and I still didn't take a picture but I have used both parts!

In addition to a bitchin' UT drawstring bag, I got:

I've never heard of this movie, so I talked to my dad about it. In 1985, when this came out, we owned a video rental store and looked at all releases pretty heavily in order to stock the store. When I first mentioned it, I said it had Tom Hanks and John Candy. Dad said that Tom Hanks was in "Splash" and "Bachelor Party" around then, and then "The Money Pit" a year later, but he did not recognize "Volunteers." Obviously, the name would stick out since we are Tennesseans. My next guess was that maybe it was a Canada-only release, but wikipedia says otherwise. It apparently was the #2 grossing movie in America for its release weekend!

Anyway, it was pretty bad but I was feverish and drugged up so it was perfect. Go Vols.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Good news! My outgoing gifts have made it to the post office!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
The gift I sent has not arrived yet, but it was not for you.

• Locked thread