Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Patrol:

Investigations:

McFacknutah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

fuuuuuuuck aaaaaLLLLLL

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

PIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiigsssss

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ssssssssssssss

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
A thread with potential right here

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

beanieson posted:

A thread with potential right here

I might be in the minority here but I think if you stop resisting the urge to post, you could beat the last thread.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Neo Duckberg posted:

I a minority

Listen son, no place for your sort here. Go and post with the other slags in TCC.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Neo Duckberg posted:

I might be in the minority here but I think if you stop resisting the urge to post, you could beat the last thread.

a minority in the cop thread?!

stop resisting :cop:

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Got old money, could buy a dinosaur
Did somebody say minority? Which thug is resisting arrest?!

Also, just got my first retirement check, including the retroactive for a year. They shorted me ten grand and the rest is going directly to reimbursing long term disability. So much for champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

Gotta find a real job now. Anybody wanna pay me a ton of money to write them pretty stories?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Any coppers with specific skill sets just go and work in the private sector after they retire/ get sacked/ quit under investigation. My father went and did integrity testing at a bank and got paid more in 3 months than he did in a year as Plod. Go work for Xe or Strategic solutions training some tribal policemen in some bizarre mudperson backwater like Angola or Spain.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Triple Canopy and Halliday Finch are hiring for PSD. Academi offer some courses to get you certified as well.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
Some fucker has been messing with my timesheets. I'm out of about $500 this month because the shitbag took it out of the roster folder and threw it in the bin.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Any coppers with specific skill sets just go and work in the private sector after they retire/ get sacked/ quit under investigation. My father went and did integrity testing at a bank and got paid more in 3 months than he did in a year as Plod. Go work for Xe or Strategic solutions training some tribal policemen in some bizarre mudperson backwater like Angola or Spain.

Eh, probably not a good idea ever since that time they lost a contract because they decided to shoot up a square filled with brown people "enemy contacts".

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Hezzy posted:

Some fucker has been messing with my timesheets. I'm out of about $500 this month because the shitbag took it out of the roster folder and threw it in the bin.

What the gently caress?! Don't you use CARMS and a duty state? Throw that cheeky bastard under a train.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

What the gently caress?! Don't you use CARMS and a duty state? Throw that cheeky bastard under a train.

We have command and control software that we book on / off and show duty state, a separate piece of web software for rosters and we write what we actually work on paper timesheets which have to be signed by a Sergeant before being sent off to the Finance department.

Basically because this wanker has taken my timesheet out of the folder they're stored in, it means the overtime wasn't authorised (even though it was by rostering, and amended on their system. And I actually booked on duty and was shown to be doing things on the command and control software) so now I have to wait until November to get what I'm owed.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Throw that cheeky bastard under a train.

Alternatively rat him out for something worse if you can.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

First 40 hours are for the Queen, mate.

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT6lzE9Nae4

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

That guy looked like a fat fucker at first but god drat he has a motor.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Grem posted:

First 40 hours are for the Queen, mate.

Every hour is for the Queen, you berk

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Just woke up from this crazy dream, I was filling in working a patrol beat cause they were short or whatever. I make a traffic stop for dui and realize as I get out of the unit that I'm naked, wearing only my gun belt. Then go through all the sfst and make the arrest but when I put the drunk in the back of the car she can't fit because it's filled with all the packed up moving boxes I've got going to my new house.

What's it all mean :shrug:

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

beanieson posted:

Just woke up from this crazy dream, I was filling in working a patrol beat cause they were short or whatever. I make a traffic stop for dui and realize as I get out of the unit that I'm naked, wearing only my gun belt. Then go through all the sfst and make the arrest but when I put the drunk in the back of the car she can't fit because it's filled with all the packed up moving boxes I've got going to my new house.

What's it all mean :shrug:

I did GCSE (highschool) Psychology, and Freudian Dream analysis was part of that. I can say without any shadow of doubt that your unconscious is telling you that you want a male colleague to mercilessly batter your arsehole while you are wearing your gunbelt and that you want to move in with him and not into Beanieson Acres, because it's haunted with the ghost of Trayvon Martin.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Well that's a relief

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

beanieson posted:

Well that's a relief

Post the naked beanie gunbelt pic.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Dont have it anymore but its in the archives I guess, for a while it was the first gis result for "beanieson"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What's up with News in the North Bernard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzOvc4XuFNc

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Ahaha, I;m sure that will go a long way to restoring the goodwill and faith that the Scots have in the BBC after their *totally impartial and in no way bias* reporting on the independence vote.

BBC news really is garbage. They don't even have any halfway fit news readers, so I could sit through the 'cultural' (boring) portion of the news and imagine what it would be like to finger her while she read out the breaking news that someone in Liverpool managed to get a job.

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

A fact for you. The field Hess landed in is about 5 miles from one of our force training centres. Fact.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Wasn't he also the last prisoner in the Tower of London and at Spandau? I could check that on wikipedia but I want to pretend I'm sharp.

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Wasn't he also the last prisoner in the Tower of London and at Spandau? I could check that on wikipedia but I want to pretend I'm sharp.

You mean you still don't lock people up there at weekends when custody is full? Poor show.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Wrote a big rear end check today & closed on the house. First order of business, picked up Popeyes & poo poo up the bathroom :smugdog:

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

BBC news really is garbage. They don't even have any halfway fit news readers,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_fMN9kFm14

Pretty poo poo compared to aussieland

Got summoned to court with about 15 hours notice yesterday, went to court today (losing out on 2 hours overtime) and after 4 hours they decide they're going to hire a professional lip reader to analyse what was said on the CCTV even though there's evidence galore

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-town-infamous-for-speed-traps-disbanding-police-force/

thats like 1700 tickets per officer per year.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

I'm pretty sure I've written only 40 tickets this year.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Pretty sure I've only given out 3 tickets this year. All of them for cycling on a pavement or through a red light.

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Pretty sure I've only given out 3 tickets this year. All of them for cycling on a pavement or through a red light.

Only three? Shocking.

We have wonderful tickets for anti social behaviour crimes including drinking in the street, urinating in the street or for breach of the peace.

Truly fantastic things. The art of filling one out as quick as possible is something I count myself as a true practitioner of.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

JayKay posted:

I'm pretty sure I've written only 40 tickets this year.

50 since July. :getin:.

thats pretty low

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

chartley posted:

Only three? Shocking.

We have wonderful tickets for anti social behaviour crimes including drinking in the street, urinating in the street or for breach of the peace.

Truly fantastic things. The art of filling one out as quick as possible is something I count myself as a true practitioner of.

O, if you are talking about PND (penalty notice disorder) I hand those out like candy. Much easier to process, fireworks night last year I probably gave 15 out, there is basically nothing you can do involving fireworks or being drunk in public and not get a nice tasty £100 fine. FPN's are a pain in the balls to file now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
What kind of rear end in a top hat cites for fireworks?

You just roll in and start confiscating. Then later try to explain to the sergeant why none of the fireworks made it into evidence.

• Locked thread