Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

beanieson posted:

MOTHER FUCKER I just shattered my iphone 6 vaulting over a chainlink fence running after a dude :argh:

Make appointment online with the apple store for the genius bar. Walk in. Explain situation. Get handed a new phone and go on your way. Worst case scenario you pay $130.

If you don't have an apple store nearby, call them and they'll do the same but ship it to you instead. It's $30 if you want them to cross-ship a phone otherwise they send you a box, you send it in, and they send one back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

beanieson posted:

MOTHER FUCKER I just shattered my iphone 6 vaulting over a chainlink fence running after a dude :argh:

That's what you get for buying communist poo poo from communists's, pinko.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

GunForumMeme posted:

There'd only be be you, me, and a Cajun left over.

I've never seen so many Poles in one place outside of Wilkes-Barre.

hey what the gently caress

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

DrakeriderCa posted:

Not our fault Poles are the white people of white people.

GunForumMeme posted:

This is why you leave it in the car and get some tax write off pos flip phone to keep on your belt.

Better yet, a Windows Phone because anyone who carries one of those deserves whatever happens.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Justin Godscock posted:

Not our fault Poles are the white people of white people.

Better yet, a Windows Phone because anyone who carries one of those deserves whatever happens.

The Lumia 520 is both a good phone and disposably cheap.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Branis posted:

Louisiana doesn't have unions, they don't even use the law god intended, they have some horrible french emperor poo poo.

Napoleonic code :snoop:

I have an appointment for Thursday morning with the Apple Store and the dude will be charged with criminal damage. Last time I tried to get compensation for a similar incident when a guy ruined my uniform shirt I never got paid cause he was like "your honor I don't have any money :shrug:"

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Please tell me you speak creole on duty.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Please tell me you speak creole on duty.

I'm as Cajun as it gets, I was raised on a literal cattle ranch on bayou lafourche.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

ahem the proper term is coonass.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

ahem the proper term is coonass.

Last time I referenced coonass on these forums people got all sorts of but hurt thinking it was derivative of the racial slur "coon"

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Please tell me how close to Sheriff JW Pepper you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmawMNkD-ZI

He is one of my all time favorite Americans and I was absolutely crushed when, as a child, I visited Florida and all the police I saw neither chewed tobacco nor had swagger. They were just fat bastards who ate in IHOP.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

Cajunada. Y'all's swamps just have maples and freeze over so the boys can go stick-fighting play hockey.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Zamboni Apocalypse posted:

Cajunada. Y'all's swamps just have maples and freeze over so the boys can go stick-fighting play hockey.

It's true that we invented Cajuns but that was out east

I'm from the west, where we would be indistinguishable from Americans if it wasn't for our politeness and hockey

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

DrakeriderCa posted:

I'm from the west, where we would be indistinguishable from Americans if it wasn't for our politeness and hockey

Invented And immediately banished Cajuns wtf dude :(

It's true mcfacknutah, I do have swagger but I don't use tobacco anymore

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

I don't use tobacco anymore

Quitters never win.

*Inserts fat wad of Cope.*

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

DrakeriderCa posted:

Aren't you from like alberta? I always felt like Saskatchewan and Alberta is Canada's version of the south. Just full of dirty, dumb people. Confirm/Deny?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

beanieson posted:

Last time I referenced coonass on these forums people got all sorts of but hurt thinking it was derivative of the racial slur "coon"

Yeah those people are idiots who've never been to the swamps.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Branis posted:

Aren't you from like alberta? I always felt like Saskatchewan and Alberta is Canada's version of the south. Just full of dirty, dumb people. Confirm/Deny?

Nah, Saskatchewan is almost exactly analogous to North Dakota, and Alberta is like a Texas/Washington hybrid IMO

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

Nah, Saskatchewan is almost exactly analogous to North Dakota, and Alberta is like a Texas/Washington hybrid North Montana IMO

Never got north of Calgary, though - west from there to Banff for one convention and hey, rush hour traffic is totally hosed on Opening Day of the hockey season when they're raising the Stanley Cup banner...

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Zamboni Apocalypse posted:

Never got north of Calgary, though - west from there to Banff for one convention and hey, rush hour traffic is totally hosed on Opening Day of the hockey season when they're raising the Stanley Cup banner...

Yeah, I guess southern Alberta has a lot in common with northern Montana. Which is probably why I love them both soooooo much

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Which one of you foot fuckers is this?

http://gawker.com/cop-give-me-your-undies-and-ill-let-you-go-without-lic-1651482022

e:

Nov '14 Fascist Bully Boy Lounge: Foot gently caress or Ticket?

Reign Of Pain fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Oct 29, 2014

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
I can speak with authority and say that north dakotans are dumb dirty people, even more so after they desecrated the planet with their tar sands and then let every drunk rear end in a top hat redneck hillbilly meth head in the entire country come rape their women and drive up their real estate prices.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Branis posted:

I can speak with authority and say that north dakotans are dumb dirty people, even more so after they desecrated the planet with their tar sands and then let every drunk rear end in a top hat redneck hillbilly meth head in the entire country come rape their women and drive up their real estate prices.

:(

I went there in 94 and it seemed legit

sorry to hear it ended badly

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Everything but the oil fields are decent. Boom towns always turn to poo poo.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

beanieson posted:

*sniggers* :laugh:

Thesoldier
Aug 15, 2004

Seek not greatness, but instead truth, and you shall find both.
So some zone partners were discussing no shave November which I think is dumb. They asked me to grow one, and I said "I'm not a Mustache Pete." The former Organized Crime detective who become a Sergeant won't stop eyeballing me. I think he is on to me :tinfoil:

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
'Movember' is explicitly banned on my Borough, just like beards, unless you are able to grow them on annual leave to the point where they are groom-able when you return to duty. It's horrible when you see some streak of piss early twenties officer trying to grow a mustache and it just looks like someone has smeared poo poo on his upper lip.

Also bench pressing should be compulsory training for all male officers, I'm sick of foot patrolling with runts that look like Justin Bieber with an eating disorder. I want to look like the village people cop for fucks sake.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
We have no grooming standards as long as your beard or Stache doesn't look like poo poo. Feels good rockin a beard year round

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

I want to look like the village people cop for fucks sake.

Black?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Of course, I'm already black from the waist down.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-cT58rgNc

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Poor and underprivileged?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Grem posted:

Poor and underprivileged?

No, committing felonies

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Also bench pressing should be compulsory training for all male officers, I'm sick of foot patrolling with runts that look like Justin Bieber with an eating disorder. I want to look like the village people cop for fucks sake.
Calm down, there's a place for massive cops. Usually smashing doors down however there's a place for the normal sized. For a start I don't require carrying Tupperware with some of the seventeen meals they are required to eat per day...

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Branis posted:

We have no grooming standards as long as your beard or Stache doesn't look like poo poo. Feels good rockin a beard year round

gently caress yes

Beards year round. Also I'm growing my hair out to celebrate my plainclothesness. I'm aiming for "1980's coke dealer ponytail" with mandatory Thinning Hair in Front package.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
For as much as I love having a beard, being clean cut in uniform was a tad more professional looking.

[/BusyBodyFuckHead]

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Just dropped $120 on a new screen for my phone & almost $400 on some clothes that aren't my usual t-poo poo/jeans. There's a detective job about to open up and I'm all over it.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
I'm growing facial hair and it looks terrible. HTH

Hezzy fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Oct 30, 2014

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
^^^ - This is the facial expression I imagine is permanently displayed by all non-chav British men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I think the upper lip could be a bit stiffer.

• Locked thread