Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Once again, you seriously underestimate the rudeboy slags that like to buy all manner of combustibles and discharge them at women, children, an old peoples home last year! , police cars, moving traffic etc. Getting a £100 fine is pretty soft in my book, do that poo poo in France and you'll be waking up in a police cell with your gnashers looking like a vandalized graveyard. Basically as soon as fireworks go on sale in corner shops and DIY stores London sounds like Baghdad after one of the Bush clan has decided he needs to fill in a few more mudmen. The streets are filled with spivs and chavs letting fireworks off and it's almost impossible to stamp it out.

Really we need to ban fireworks or start sabotaging the airbombs that they are so fond of so that they leave DNA evidence in the form of dismembered hands and arms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

GunForumMeme posted:

What kind of rear end in a top hat cites for fireworks?

You just roll in and start confiscating. Then later try to explain to the sergeant why none of the fireworks made it into evidence.

Fireworks in my jurisdiction cant launch higher than 3 feet so basically anything more than a sparkler is illegal

Here's how I handle a fireworks complaint:
1. Receive complaint about fireworks
2. Go to area and watch said fireworks
3. Inform people to not blowup themselves and to pick up trash when they're done.
4. Clear call.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Once again, you seriously underestimate the rudeboy slags that like to buy all manner of combustibles and discharge them at women, children, an old peoples home last year! , police cars, moving traffic etc. Getting a £100 fine is pretty soft in my book, do that poo poo in France and you'll be waking up in a police cell with your gnashers looking like a vandalized graveyard. Basically as soon as fireworks go on sale in corner shops and DIY stores London sounds like Baghdad after one of the Bush clan has decided he needs to fill in a few more mudmen. The streets are filled with spivs and chavs letting fireworks off and it's almost impossible to stamp it out.

Really we need to ban fireworks or start sabotaging the airbombs that they are so fond of so that they leave DNA evidence in the form of dismembered hands and arms.

I dunno man about 10 years ago I was living up by the Frampton Park estate in Hackney and it was pretty fun to watch all the local shitbag oiks shooting each other / passers by with rockets off the balconies of their blocks.

Also sitting on the roof of Limehouse Town Hall and trying to build the best rocket ever using lots of rockets and tape is perfectly safe when you've got a big glass atrium to hide behind and separate you from the flaming ball of explosives shooting in every direction at once.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

I dunno man about 10 years ago I was living up by the Frampton Park estate in Hackney and it was pretty fun to watch all the local shitbag oiks shooting each other / passers by with rockets off the balconies of their blocks.

Also sitting on the roof of Limehouse Town Hall and trying to build the best rocket ever using lots of rockets and tape is perfectly safe when you've got a big glass atrium to hide behind and separate you from the flaming ball of explosives shooting in every direction at once.

Please PM me your personal details so I may complete the relevant reports regarding your building of weapons of mass destruction. Also if you live in that area there is a very good chance we live within fireworks distance of eachother.....

drgitlin
Jul 25, 2003
luv 2 get custom titles from a forum that goes into revolt when its told to stop using a bad word.

Unless things have changed a lot in the 12 years I've been gone, the fireworks that they sell in the UK are a pale imitation of the crazy explosives you can buy in many states in America.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

drgitlin posted:

Unless things have changed a lot in the 12 years I've been gone, the fireworks that they sell in the UK are a pale imitation of the crazy explosives you can buy in many states in America.

Sadly you can't get good fireworks in any of the civilized states. You have to go to the South for those.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Sadly you can't get good fireworks in any of the civilized states. You have to go to the South Res for those.

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Sadly you can't get good fireworks in any of the civilized states. You have to go to the South for those.

Uhhh no I live in Virginia and get my fireworks from Pennsylvania.

e: not contesting the "civilized" qualifier

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mortabis posted:

I stand by my statement.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Mortabis posted:

As a Virginia resident you can get your illegal fireworks in Maryland :ssh:.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Mortabis posted:

:colbert:

For some weird reason in PA an out of state resident can buy the cool stuff but residents can.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/03/louisiana-teachers-accused-group-sex-with-student-freed-on-bail/

beanieson is the lead investigator on this case.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

no comment :ssh:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
What an idiot you never brag about that poo poo.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
what I wanna know is what circumstances have to be present for two teachers to not only agree but also think it is a good idea to double team a 16 year old student? It is pretty much guaranteed you can't trust a 16 year old with poo poo even if he promised to never tell he is loving 16, he's gonna brag. I'd honestly be suprised if he wasn't live tweeting the whole thing.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
At 16 if that happened to me I'd make up a t-shirt with big bold text "HAD SEX WITH MS SMITH & MS JOHNSON"

that being said, I have nothing to say about this interesting news article, no way no how.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
gently caress I'd be telling everyone about that.

*Phone rings.* "GFM household, I boned two of my teachers at the same time, how can I help you?"

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Mortabis posted:

Pennsylvania, where you can get all of your fireworks provided you do not actually live in Pennsylvania.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

YOU MUST PROMISE TO LEAVE THE STATE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS PURCHASE.

I keep telling people Maryland sells fireworks just like that too, but no one seems to listen.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Just legalize it.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

If it saves just one windowpane it will have been worth it.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Just took a report of vandalism cause some kids tore apart a bunch of hay bales. :clint: crime in rural america.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

I'd vote for legalized fireworks before weed any day.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Branis posted:

Just took a report of vandalism cause some kids tore apart a bunch of hay bales. :clint: crime in rural america.

I hope you bring those minority kids to justice!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

zombie303 posted:

I hope you bring those minority kids to justice!

lol minorities in north dakota? They have a black population of one guy named Carl.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

beanieson posted:

lol minorities in north dakota? They have a black population of one guy named Carl.

So you've only got 1 person to stick ALL of the unsolved crimes on? Poor bastard.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

beanieson posted:

lol minorities in north south dakota? They have a black population of one guy named Carl.

Uh I dunno if you ever watched dances with wolves but we have tons of reservations and native americans. I just looked up the demographics for my county and we are 97% white. I am shocked it's not higher.

Branis fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Oct 5, 2014

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Branis posted:

Uh I dunno if you ever watched dances with wolves but we have tons of reservations and native americans. I just looked up the demographics for my county and we are 97% white. I am shocked it's not higher.

yeah but for crime fighting purposes they don't count since they run back to the res and evade capture or the tribal council just bails 'em out and demands to use their own wigwam court or whatever

patb01
Jul 4, 2008

Wasn't he also the last prisoner in the Tower of London and at Spandau? I could check that on wikipedia but I want to pretend I'm sharp.

IT was both, last prisoner in the tower of London AND the last prisoner in Spandau prison.

I do know a lot of useless trivia,

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
http://loadoutroom.com/12077/fbi-going-9mm-comes-science/

interesting read.

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Good Horse.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Untagged posted:

Good Horse.

the horse is the most attractive thing in that picture

if that's you on the horse, man I'm sorry

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

I wish, that is one sexy cop right there.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Please PM me your personal details so I may complete the relevant reports regarding your building of weapons of mass destruction. Also if you live in that area there is a very good chance we live within fireworks distance of eachother.....

Nope I got the gently caress out of Hackney and moved to the peace and calm of Peckham about 8 years ago (realtalk: Peckham is secretly lovely as long as you don't get stabbed)

Americans why are you allowed guns but not fireworks? This seems backwards.

WreckSov
Aug 26, 2011
Because fireworks are dangerous duh

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

If people spent the weeks preceding New Years and July 4th shooting their guns in the air and towards neighboring lawns then we might finally get those murder tools banned in this dumb country because loud noises at night and cleaning up a bit of debris in the driveway bothers us much more than a buncha dead black teenagers.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Nope I got the gently caress out of Hackney and moved to the peace and calm of Peckham about 8 years ago (realtalk: Peckham is secretly lovely as long as you don't get stabbed)

Americans why are you allowed guns but not fireworks? This seems backwards.

I worked my probation in Peckham.

Hackney is indeed poo poo but Peckham is shitter AND now you have hipsters traipsing about. Old Kent road (it's basically Peckham) is like some evil joke being played on London, I'm particularly fond of the quasi-legal West African strip club where I was once called there because they had almost started a race riot by having a large sign hanging outside saying "Absolutely no Somalis or East Africans allowed." This strip club was sandwiched between two evangelical churches (built in old abandoned warehouses) that hold sermons 24 hours a day on the weekend and multiple ambulances have been called in the past because people are clinically fatigued from 'praying' too hard.

I once pulled a guy for drink driving past Burgess Park who blew a 173 (the limit is 35) I can talk about this as it made the papers because it was his 5th drink drive offense and he still got a suspended sentence , he was literally driving to the Asda to get more discount beer. Also Peckham and Camberwell are more or less full radio rental people, thank the Maudsley mental health unit for that one.

"Patient A pulled the skirting board off the wall and used it as a nail bat last night? O dear, well lets release him to Peckham where that sort of thing is so frequent it won't even raise an eyebrow" Is a sentence uttered by Psychiatrists on a daily basis.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Peckham is never not entertaining. The money churches on Old Kent Road are certainly enterprising (take a warehouse, slap a sign on it calling it "The Redeemed Christian Church of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Saviour" and get a load of West Africans in, pass a plate round at the end, profit) but yeah the gentrifying forces of hipsters pushed out of Shoreditch are pretty annoying; the bookies over the road from my house closed down and is now a vintage clothing store. Ugh.

Also Camberwell Green magistrates court was built to the most modern Soviet design standards. The picture of it on the government's court website shows it off in all it's glory: https://courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/courts/camberwell-green-magistrates-court

When someone designed that web page they had to find a picture of the court building, and this is the best they could do.

Basically all of south/east London is some fun nightmare murderdome but at least it's not Romford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

at least it's not Romford.

Amen, I would rather live and work in Mogadishu than Romford.

If you've never been in Camberwell Mags I must say it's even more loving ghastly inside than it is on the outside and I'm particularly fond of the billions of "gently caress the pigs" written on all of the toilet cubicles and the train station benches that have been put in the waiting areas. A couple of years ago a Barrister got arrested by a magistrate for smoking a joint and having his dick sucked by a defendant as he sat in his car round the corner from the Mags court.

Who am I kidding, you live in Peckham, of course you've been inside the Magistrate court.

• Locked thread