Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

caligulamprey posted:

I almost hesitate to say I kicked off my friend's Shocktober festivities (horror movie marathons every weekend) with Jekyll and Hyde Together Again because I watch that movie, like, once a month, but my friends had never heard of it. They didn't believe me when I said it was the most outrageous film ever made. Then I showed them the transformation scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJWnX1qIbVQ

Holt poo poo this was amazing. I just came here to post this.

I don't post in CD but this is probably my favorite time of year. I did start watching some horror movies the past few days. I got Scream 1 and 2 out of the way. They are a bit more campy then I remember since it's been so long. I remember at least the first one being pretty ground breaking when it came out, albeit I was quite young then. Then I watched Scary Movie 1 last night and I'll probably do 2 tonight.

I watched 26 minutes of The Conjuring before I had to turn in last night. Going to watch the rest tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread