Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

For our first movie last night, the wife and I watched Jeepers Creepers.

Jeepers Creepers is a movie about a brother and sister who are being hunted by the Creeper. The Creeper is a creature that wakes every twenty-three years and hunts for twenty-three days before going back into hibernation. When it hunts, it eats body parts from its victims, and then those parts replace his. It finds something it likes on one of the siblings, and we have our movie.

It's a fun movie that starts out with a good premise, but I wouldn't call it a masterpiece.

I think tonight might be Zombieland, House, or Stake Land (which I have never seen).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Yesterday I watched Zombieland.

I've long thought of this as Left 4 Dead: The Movie. My opinion on this still holds.

It is the only movie where fast zombies have ever been acceptable to me.

• Locked thread