Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crash74
May 11, 2009
ffffffff bm erats :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Is that dolphin toast or can they fix it?

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Melthir posted:

gently caress YNs terminate there lovely rate and fold them into FS and fix our cook problem make breakfast so much worser.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
dont burn the eggs yn1

Crash74
May 11, 2009

45k bonus!

Crash74
May 11, 2009
That was like 2-3 years ago, think its only 25-30k right now. Saw where mk is getting 9k.. So hopefully the cash will start creaping to other non bad rates soon.

Crash74 fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Nov 24, 2015

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Fan boats for everyone, wooo

Crash74
May 11, 2009
Coastguardmedical.txt
love going to cg dental and having bloody gums for two days.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

Melthir posted:

Inchoate drunk post. Get some cards put SMDFTB on it like a doctorate. Guys probably right though there's a lot of stupid poo poo in manuals that's designed to provide an apereance of superiority to people of higher rank. Leather office chairs and such. It's stupid that he gets mad about it.

Lol leather office chair havers need to be o-3 and above.

Crash74
May 11, 2009
I would hit the local pool and do some laps for practice, i still remember that pool being sloppy as gently caress and i keep getting waves in my face. Maybe 40 people died from car / motor cycle accidents, suicides, and other rando poo poo. Dieing on the job is extremely rare and when it happens there is usually a poo poo show coast guard wide implementing new safety regulations. in the past 5 years there have been a few helo crashes, hasn't been any this year so far. Pilots like driving into things such as power lines, mountains, and usmc helicopters.

Crash74
May 11, 2009

sex swing from IKEA posted:

God drat am I sick of Virginia...3 more loving weeks.

throw a hamburger at a bm1 in the parking lot of the liberty lounge and get an alcohol incident lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash74
May 11, 2009

sex swing from IKEA posted:

haha did that happen when you were here for something? I try and stay far and away from the liberty lounge these days.

gm1 was tanked and got pissed that the bm1 wouldn't talk to him and chucked a burger at the bm1 outside walking back to the barracks. ood got wind of it somehow and was knocking on our door at like 2 am. investigation fun time happens the next day. gm1 got discharged because it was his second alcohol incident, he tried to pull some poo poo in the investigation and said that the bm1 called him a friend of the family fag, hilarity ensued where everyone in the class got statements taken. the gm3 that was with the gm1 during "burger gate" backed up the gm1's story. dude got hosed too, after he recanted his statement like 3 days later. uscg lol.

• Locked thread