Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Elendil004 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQmllwTKtqU

A completely unbelievable story if not for the fact that it happened. 36500 is still around too, which is impressive (albeit maintained by the aux).

Oh, a sequel to Perfect Storm Bad Masshole Accents: The Movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

krispykremessuck posted:

Disney movie, dude. They won't even show a bloody nose.

um excuse me but Dory in Finding Nemo actually had a bloody nose

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Melthir posted:

So I was looking at going to college and pulled up my transcript. I have over 130 credit hours. What are the chances of me being able to keep even half of these. I have no clue where to start and the ESO is new.

depends on what school you transfer the credit hours to. Different places accept and deny different things. you really won't know what you'll keep and lose until you have them send a sealed transcript to your school.

i kept about 60 credits from mine. also got to skip college phys ed and the freshman "wash your rear end" health class.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Coast-Guard-Cadets-Punished-After-Investigation-Into-Cheating--377134821.html

realtalk whats the deal with the coast guard academy

it seems like a literal hotbed of cheating. a buddy i grew up with got booted out of there after getting caught cheating twice. it just seems hilarious to me.

• Locked thread