Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Mister Man posted:

Officerwife.jpg
Zippersuitedsungod.jpg. I mean, gently caress, god forbid you get out of your loving bag and put on a dress uniform to propose to your girlfriend in public. Nope, then people might mistake you for some peon enlisted twerp or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...

Wild T posted:

Is he proposing or did he expose his micropenis through his flight suit? The posture says the former, but their expressions say the latter.

Could it be both? Accidental micropenis slip?

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Mister Man posted:

Could it be both? Accidental micropenis slip?

They call that a zipslip in showbiz.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
The zipper was closed but it still popped through anyway.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Oct 14 Air Force thread: Whole Lotta Speclation about Pilots' Penises

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dead Reckoning posted:

Oct 14 Air Force thread: Whole Lotta Speclation about Pilots' Penises

You spend an entire career sucking them and that's all you have to talk about.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Fair chance I'm the only one here to accidently flash my dick out of a flight suit at an enlisted female and not get an Art 15.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Godholio posted:

Fair chance I'm the only one here to accidently flash my dick out of a flight suit at an enlisted female and not get an Art 15.

Too small for her to notice?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

She pretty openly flirted with me for a while afterwards, so I doubt it.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
She just felt sorry for you.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
bury that bone, big dog

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Helldump Immunity. posted:

She just felt sorry for you.

That's not a dealbreaker.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
:getin:

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Wreck that poo poo like an F-15 pilot.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Nah, I stopped going down that road when I became her rater. Didn't get THAT far...she's kind of a perpetual drama source so I was a bit paranoid to begin with.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Wreck that poo poo like a UAV touchdown.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Choke her like she was an F-22 pilot.

But yeah, there's no drama like crazy ratee drama. A SrA coworker at Elmendorf got bodychecked by a MSgt because they were both hooking up with the same girl in our squadron and the SrA decided to give her a dirty sanchez.

Ragaman
Feb 6, 2002
Title? I dont need no stinkin' Title
Just got told I am on the shortlist to possibly be non volunteered into MTI duty and there are only 2 other E6s eligible in our squadron. gently caress this gay earth.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Ragaman posted:

Just got told I am on the shortlist to possibly be non volunteered into MTI duty and there are only 2 other E6s eligible in our squadron. gently caress this gay earth.

:lol:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Wild T posted:

Choke her like she was an F-22 pilot.

But yeah, there's no drama like crazy ratee drama. A SrA coworker at Elmendorf got bodychecked by a MSgt because they were both hooking up with the same girl in our squadron and the SrA decided to give her a dirty sanchez.
And people said the Air Force thread was terrible :smug:
This made it all worth it.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Ragaman posted:

Don't you still have to go through an interview process or something? I've heard of this happening to other people, and when they were asked "Did you volunteer for this?", they just said no.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Godholio posted:

You weren't even MQT the first time I flashed my dick out of a flight suit at an enlisted female and did not get an Art 15. Haha I got pretty decent head, but she didn't swallow.

:(

lol

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ shady midair gas hustler ~

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~

Ragaman posted:

it would be pretty funny to just be an MTI who literally did not give a gently caress about anything that happened at work

Ragaman
Feb 6, 2002

pkells posted:

Don't you still have to go through an interview process or something? I've heard of this happening to other people, and when they were asked "Did you volunteer for this?", they just said no.

Yes, however they don't care if you are a non-vol or not, they only care about filling seats with people who meet the correct criteria which I'm too lazy to look up right now.

I'm sure I'll make a great MTI if they pick me :smithicide:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Obama Africanus posted:

You weren't even MQT the first time I flashed my dick out of a flight suit at an enlisted female and did not get an Art 15. Haha I got pretty decent head, but she didn't swallow.

:(

lol

Does it count for anything that this was in the middle of an in-flight emergency over the Pacific?

Ragaman
Feb 6, 2002

Rekinom posted:

it would be pretty funny to just be an MTI who literally did not give a gently caress about anything that happened at work

That's pretty much my attitude at my current job. It's nice to give no fucks as soon as I leave the office.

I can only imagine that MTIs spend their days in constant fear of one of their trainees doing something stupid when they are not around. Kinda like being the 1st shirt of a maintenance squadron with a new batch of retards every 8 weeks for 4 years strait I guess.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Casimir Radon posted:

And people said the Air Force thread was terrible :smug:
This made it all worth it.

Get me drunk enough and I'll tell you about a tequila fueled threesome with my ratee and her girlfriend followed by me stealing her girlfriend when she deployed.

Edit: I too am on the list to get vectored into a special duty as a staff. I will lose my loving mind if I lose my follow on to Aviano.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i love that MTI's are supposed to be DSD's now but people get nonvol'd for it constantly still.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Rekinom posted:

Turn on some lovely daytime TV for your flight, then go get drunk in your office, sounds legit. If you don't rape anyone or force your trainees to breath bleach fumes you're probably considered a pretty stellar TI.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Ragaman posted:

Kinda like being the 1st shirt of a maintenance squadron with a new batch of retards every 8 weeks for 4 years strait I guess.
Oh, I thought their job was telling people they're not wearing their hats properly, and sending worthless mass emails.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

Ragaman posted:

Sorry bro :( You should have shitbagged just a little bit harder, you must have done something stellar to bring this on yourself.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Go for that 79% on the PT test or whatever

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Dominoes posted:

Oh, I thought their job was telling people they're not wearing their hats properly, and sending worthless mass emails.

They can do both.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
When you go up for the board on interview or whatever just be like "Yes siree I'm ready to go! Just point me in the direction of all that sweet 18 year old poontang!"

I'm not sure if this will get you disqualified or if it'll make you a shoe in.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
So I received a check in the mail today from citibank for $4K+ from some sort of refund off of my GTC.

Soliciting ideas for what to do with the money.

xaarman
Mar 12, 2003

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! READ HERE

iyaayas01 posted:

So I received a check in the mail today from citibank for $4K+ from some sort of refund off of my GTC.

Max out 2015's Roth IRA in a long term index fund such as https://personal.vanguard.com/us/funds/snapshot?FundId=1691&FundIntExt=INT#tab=0

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

iyaayas01 posted:

Wait for finance to take it back.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Snowman made of cocaine. (small snowman)

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

iyaayas01 posted:

Welllllllllll, I'm not saying a world of fun is a few clicks away, I'm linking you to it casually like a super cool dude who can use BBcode. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

iyaayas01 posted:

Rent a billboard right outside the gate and leave it blank white canvass. Sit back and marvel as dick drawings sprout up proudly every morning like mushrooms after a rainstorm.

• Locked thread