Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Is the cave wide enough to drive the Chimera down?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Werix, you mentioned a gun cutter landed for medical supplies: does this have any in-game effect? If not, can someone heal up Lucien tia

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Congratulations, Olanphonia!

On the subject of talky fellows, if I can get the assist from Dash, that'd be great.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

I should get off my butt and do some posts.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

I am pretty good at Deceive and have disguise stuff too.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

I have deceive and magic face-changing drugs so we should be able to pin this on anyone we like.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

If Ronwayne wants to play soldier, I'm thinking I can have Pierre pose as local nobility. From there I can plant a seed of distrust and possibly frame the current governor, a la "Bush did 9/11", as well as ingratiate myself to further our own plans later on if needed.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

I'd mainly be concerned that running the social encounter rules would mean others are doing nothing for longer. Otherwise I'm fairly indifferent.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

One thing I'm not entirely clear on: What are Pierre and Boli actually going to do? Are we planning on fighting our way out before the fight's over?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Pfft, Pierre died before it was popular.

Sorry for dropping the ball on this one, guys. I miss you already.