Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
I'll second Crashplan. They've got built-in options for backing up to local drives or machines, or a friend's offsite if you've got unusual needs too.

The last time I used Spideroak was a few years back, when everyone dropped Dropbox for turning passwords off that one time. The Windows client was utterly abysmal, and most of the allotted space ended up being taken up with duplicates and diffs that I couldn't get rid of. That was several years ago though, so things might be different.

I still won't recommend Dropbox. Not after finding out that they let some idiot open an account with one of my e-mail addresses a month ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread