Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
This stuff tastes terrible, it looks weird, yellow, and slightly opaque. Are you kidding me with this poo poo?

No wonder its like a dollar cheaper than all the other milks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

jigglemaster7 posted:

This stuff tastes terrible, it looks weird, yellow, and slightly opaque. Are you kidding me with this poo poo?

No wonder its like a dollar cheaper than all the other milks

Full fat or gently caress off!!

geetee
Feb 2, 2004

>;[
The only good part about skim milk is getting used to it and then switching back to whole fat milk.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

gently caress you, ice-cold skimmed milk is delicious and refreshing. I will conceed that it is not good in hot drinks.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

geetee posted:

The only good part about skim milk is getting used to it and then switching back to whole fat milk.

This. I poured a cup of whole milk that I used to a recipe and didn't think about it and thought I had taken a sip of cream. Delicious.

litany of gulps
Jun 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Pookah posted:

gently caress you, ice-cold skimmed milk is delicious and refreshing. I will conceed that it is not good in hot drinks.

You're just drinking cold milk flavored water. You might as well just put a spoonful of powdered milk in your ice water and call it good.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

skim milk sucks

when I lived with my dad we had this 20 year old refridgerator, and it was just a bad idea to keep skim milk in it for longer than two days

I had many a bowl of cereal ruined by that villainous fridge, ergo gently caress skim milk forever

w00tz0r
Aug 10, 2006

I'm just so god damn happy.
When I first left my parent's house, my first grocery trip I was so excited to buy homogenized milk instead of skim. That stuff is nasty.

But Not Tonight posted:

gently caress skim milk forever

Bob_McBob
Mar 24, 2007
Look at you scrubs drinking homogenized milk. 4.8% cream top or bust :smuggo:

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Bob_McBob posted:

Look at you scrubs drinking homogenized milk. 4.8% cream top or bust :smuggo:

dats it brah

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

If you don't want the fat in your milk maybe consider drinking something else.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

I like to say it's cheaper to get skim milk out of your kitchen tap than go all the way to the store to buy it.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

I don't enjoy drinking any milk, OP. Except soy and almond "milk", those are good.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Yeah I use skim milk for cereal because cereal is gross with straight tap water and skim has some protein but I never really liked milk so I never drink it straight. That's my hot take on the issue.

I realize that skim milk sucks.

Tyrone Biggums
Mar 5, 2013
Skim milk is good protein for few calories, OP sucks

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Either semi-skim -OR- organic non-homogenized flash-pasteurized if I'm in Sweden.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!
Skim sucks. However, whole is like drinking butter (which can be nice! but is NOT REFRESHING). 1%/2% forever.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Ice-cold 2% is nice on a hot summer day. But whole milk is better in every other way while not tempting me to chug away like a fatass B. A. Baracus.

Vlex
Aug 4, 2006
I'd rather be a climbing ape than a big titty angel.

Butch Cassidy posted:

a fatass B. A. Baracus.

mods change my name to this plz

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Tyrone Biggums posted:

Skim milk is good protein for few calories, OP sucks

Obviously OP does not lift

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
It's also pretty pointless, since the whole idea that fat is bad for you has been proven wrong.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

I saw some skim milk the other day at the store that was thickened to give it texture more similar to regular milk. Probably with whatever they use to thicken chocolate milk.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Seaweed.

UnbearablyBlight
Nov 4, 2009

hello i am your heart how nice to meet you
Sometimes I see non-fat "half and half" at the grocery store and it makes me feel sad. I looked at the ingredients and it was just skim milk with a bunch of corn syrup.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
I switched to skim-milk for my health, and just loving raged whenever I had to drink milk. Eventually I stopped drinking milk at all, because given a choice between fake liar's milk and no milk at all, I choose no milk. Then I started drinking regular milk again! Milk is the best!

gently caress skim milk forever

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

What was the issue with your health?

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I buy organic skim milk, which actually tastes good, like regular 1% or 2% milk.

Bob_McBob
Mar 24, 2007

:canada:

w00tz0r
Aug 10, 2006

I'm just so god damn happy.
Drinking cold, delicious milk right now.

I miss bagged milk. Not a lot, but a bit.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Mmmmm, delicious Homo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Homos have smooth, healthy skin due to all their vitamin D.

They can pick up observational minutia using their healthy, vitamin A-filled eyes. Colloquially, we call this "gaydar."

• Locked thread