Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

:frogsiren: :siren: The rules are as follows, and trolls will be told to :getout: :siren: :frogsiren:

• Please limit this only to toilets, where you poo poo piss puke. This means no urinals.
  • If a post DOES NOT contain a TOILET then you should consider taking your amateur hour act somewhere else.
  • If a toilet is reposted you'll just be wasting the time of everyone, so lurk before you post a toilet in this thread.
  • If I need to say NO MEME TOILETS more than once I am going to poo poo bricks. Grow the gently caress up if you think a meme toilet would be acceptable.
  • This isn't D&D here kiddos, so no debates on whether or not it is a toilet. If you would poo poo, piss, or puke in it knowing that it would receive it, it is a toilet.

Edit the first:

Crossover PYF toilets featuring things from other PYF threads are encouraged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

This post is reserved for only the best toilets, or grossest toilets. We could have a lot of fun and contests by reserving this post.

Thee first editte:

Early contender for most avant garde toilet.

Trash Ops has a new favorite as of 07:29 on Oct 2, 2014

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

Stalin McHitler:

Spanish Manlove:

ralp:

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

Look at this loving toilet.

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

Just.... what the gently caress.

Vargo:

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Lookit dat der shiny turlet! Ain't she purty?

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

Doctor Bishop posted:

Lookit dat der shiny turlet! Ain't she purty?

I would drop a load in that, goonsire.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!
One time I used a toilet where the installers had accidentally/lazily hooked it up to the hot water line instead of the cold. It's like a sauna for your bum!

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Any toilet can be a good toilet with the Toto Washlet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpPw2Ve_0Aw

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

RZA Encryption posted:

This is crazy, how toilets have advanced over time.

Trash Ops has a new favorite as of 18:58 on Oct 5, 2014

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
I guess this is the best i got NWS? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMQdLSyTYc4

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

...three toilets?

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Aggressive pricing
Feb 25, 2008

He said it was delicious.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

Trash Ops posted:

...three toilets?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFRC37si8xw

Prepare to have your mind blown.

Zombear
Dec 4, 2007
Catchphrase!
No picture, but the one at work is my favorite. I get paid to use it five days a week.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
The loving European toilets that I couldn't find a picture of that have a shelf to hold your poo poo/piss, like this:

Despite not being able to find a picture of those I found these European toilets:

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009

Delivery McGee posted:

One time I used a toilet where the installers had accidentally/lazily hooked it up to the hot water line instead of the cold. It's like a sauna for your bum!

My dad went to Saudi Arabia for business way back during the Gulf War; sat down on the crapper and discovered that the Saudis use grey water for toilets, which in the case of his hotel was stored in a big tank on top of the building. It got awful hot up there and his first thought was that he had come down with something evil (certain to be a, um, memorable experience in a country that uses a different alphabet) only to realize that his fever disappeared once he was off the can.

Personal experience was a toilet in what was at the time (and still is, AFAIK) a TV repair shop. The room itself was more like a hallway, at least about fifteen feet long. The fixtures were at the back, I think perhaps raised up on a little plinth, which itself isn't uncommon at all. What was startling was that the actual throne was sideways. In a room literally only two inches wider than the toilet was long. So there was no possible way for anyone who wasn't Douglas Bader to sit on it and use it like a normal person. You had to sit sideways on it. I have no idea how this came to pass, but there it was. I've been in less-functional toilets, but all of those were in such a state due to neglect, abuse, or the like. The TV shop's toilet was the only one where an ostensibly professional laborer had to look at it and say "Yes, this is perfectly fine as it sits, I'm certain it will provide a useful convenience for the foreseeable future!" Sadly I have no picture of it to share.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Mr.Flibble
Jul 23, 2008
Nintendo 64!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGxhCb3CBX4

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
My posting history.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

It's like a swiss watch of toilets.

Except....it has a remote control that you can use to pulses of water up the backside of the user. Should be fun at parties.

alucinor
May 21, 2003

Taco Defender
Do toilets being used as art count?

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug
This was two weeks ago at the Na Genla Pass in Tibet. 5190m (Very high altitude), too high for most plants and all trees to grow. As you can see, the accommodations are first-rate.

Bhodi has a new favorite as of 13:58 on Oct 7, 2014

wizxz
Aug 4, 2004

Hazard, Nebraska, USA

(Yes I know it's an old picture)

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009
I used to work a job where I was on the road often, and as a result, spent most of my week living in hotels across Florida. I never stayed in any god awful shitholes, but there would be the occasional room with the dead batteries in the remote or the toilet that never stopped running. Over time, I picked up a lot of quick fix knowledge for these problems because dealing with the front desk was awful.

I go back to the hotel after a long day of work, and take a giant leak in my room's toilet. Upon flushing, I ran into a not too uncommon problem of the toilet running to fill the tank and not shutting off. After lifting the lid, I discovered what was causing the problem. A tallboy of Steel Reserve was wedged under the flapper valve not allowing it to close fully. I removed the can of beer, and the toilet was working better than ever.

The can turned into a problem. I didn't know what to do with it. Drink it? Throw it away? Was this some sort of sign from God? I couldn't help myself. How often do you find Steel Reserve cans randomly in hotel toilet tanks? The can was sealed, after all, so the contents were undisturbed. I set it in the fridge and let it chill overnight, so I could think about what I should do.

The next day after work, I pulled the can out of the minifridge, cleaned the lid as best I could with the provided hand soap, and cracked it. It was the best Steel Reserve I've ever had.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Toliet efforts

Sigh

alucinor
May 21, 2003

Taco Defender

Welcome to Wisconsin!

ebilflindas
Sep 16, 2013

Kingdom of Sin
Feb 27, 2005

O frabjous day
When I moved here four years ago, a house along one of the rural back roads had a green toilet sitting in the middle of their field. Just one lonely green toilet, deliberately placed in the center of a pasture, for the viewing pleasure of passing traffic. Eventually the green toilet got married to a blue toilet, and they had an orange toilet. So now, there's a green, blue, and orange toilet, all neatly arranged in a bit of a fan shape, in the middle of these people's field.

In this field, they keep three tiny ponies. Sometimes the tiny ponies will knock the toilets over. A couple days later, the toilets are always carefully restored to their upright positions. They might have garish 70's toilets in their field, but they aren't barbarians. Those toilets are lovingly maintained. Currently they all have dried flowers festively placed in the bowls. With Halloween coming, I expect to see an appearance by the creepy hand coming out of the toilet. I don't know what they'll put in the other two. At Christmas, sometimes Santa will be using the facilities. It's a year-round source of wonder :banjo:

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

24 carat gold toilet. :whatup:

salty fries make me cry
Oct 3, 2007

~~i'm outside ur window~~
~throwin bricks at teh moon~

RZA Encryption posted:

My roommate got one of these for free from work, takes some getting used to but keeps your rear end sparkly clean.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Turfahurf posted:

My roommate got one of these for free from work, takes some getting used to but keeps your rear end sparkly clean.

Was this some kind of bonus or did he steal it from the executive washroom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Toilet House

• Locked thread